4⃞0⃞

You went home to your parents and they had made your favorite food. "My daughter is back we are celebrating," your father said and you all laughed.

Yoongi went home to directly talk to his father to his surprise Juri was there. His mother hugs him "Was it fun?" He talks with her for a while not wanting to see Juri. She was waiting for his father to be done talking to someone. He finished and opened the door to his office and she went in.

"You aren't canceling the wedding right, the date is coming up. Yoongi also said there's someone what is that supposed to mean?" He was irritated "The wedding is off you two are not getting married your parents already know. Now stop bothering my son."

"Who is this other person it certainly isn't Y/n she has nothing and you'll let them be together. They are going out" Mr. Min raised an eyebrow "So what? I know they are going out" she wasn't expecting that she expected him to be outraged for Yoongi going against him but Yoongi was now able to do whatever he wanted.

Yoongi comes in with someone beside him and Juri looked at her up and down. "Father this is Kang Seri the daughter of Mr. Kang I'm sure you know him his company has been on the top for years now. It would be a better choice for this company and ours to become one and it'll succeed more than you know" he looks at Juri.

Seri bows she was the same age as Yoongi. She was very beautiful and talented as well. Mr. Min heard a lot about her helping her father at all times she was a perfect choice. "So you're going to marry her?" His father asked "No we aren't planning on doing that" she says and he immediately understood. "Okay then it's settled I'll have the papers ready for it to be signed."

Yoongi walks Seri out and Juri runs after them but her brother immediately got her and took her home. Yoongi called him in case she would do something crazy and told him to wait outside. "That girl is crazy" Seri states seeing Juri being carried away throwing a tantrum like a little child. "Well thank you so much I couldn't have done it without you." She smiles and hugs him "Well we'll see each other pretty often partner and I'd like to meet this Y/n you speak very fond of her."

"For sure I'll introduce her to you get home safe" she gets in her car and leaves. He runs back inside and his mother and father were together "So you guys know the news right!" He says and they smile "Yeah we are going to be grandparents we are all back on good terms I shouldn't have been so hard on him." Ms. Min comforted Mr. Min but he was thankful his son forgave him. "Yoongi I'm sorry for also being hard on you too."

He had never seen his father cry "It's okay I know you were doing it for the best." He wipes his tears "From now on just study and graduate live life to the fullest after all the company will always be here if you decide to work with me if not go ahead and find the career of your choice along with Y/n." Yoongi's eyes widened his father noticed it "You can be with Y/n now let's eat as a family" they all go to the table and spent a wonderful time things would get better from now on. After finishing Yoongi excused himself and he called you.

You pick up the phone "Ready for class tomorrow" you sit on your bed "No I'm not." You two started talking and later went to sleep. The next morning you woke up and got ready you went to the kitchen you were surprised to see Yoongi there he waved at you and continued eating breakfast. "Come eat Y/n," your mother said and you started eating your father was glaring at Yoongi. That is why Yoongi was eating at a fast pace to leave out of there before your father would do something to him.

You two leave and head to campus Yoongi was driving. "Hey, Yoongi what if I beat you up what would you do?" He looked at you worried "Are you planning to fight me what did I do?" He faced the road and you look out the window "I don't know you tell me." He started thinking he hasn't done anything to make you upset. You two arrive and you get off along with him you hug him and kiss him. "I'm just playing it was just a random question."

You hold his hand and don't let him go you two meet up with Miri and Jae. You leave with Jae and Miri since Yoongi didn't have a class with you he just dropped you off. You take your seat next to Jae while Miri was on the other side of his. The professor walked in. "Welcome back how was the trip?"

Everyone started sharing their experiences how it was fun and they enjoyed it. "I'm glad you guys enjoyed it but we're back on our regular routine. Tests are coming soon they'll be here than you expect so let's work to end strong. You all cheered and started paying attention to the lesson. After a long day in your last class you got a message from Yoongi telling you he'll wait outside by the car.

As soon as it was over you say bye to your friends and head out. It was crowded so that made you delay a bit but exiting the building you walk to the parking lot. You freeze realizing you forgot where the car was parked that was the thing you hated how easily you forget where the car gets parked. Yoongi saw you from where he was he waved and that's when you found him you go to him. "You lost the car didn't you?" He says as he opens the door for you.

"How did you know?" He kisses you "That's because I know you, love."