3⃞0⃞

"What do you mean you almost died?" Miri screams and Jae shushes her everyone turned to look at you guys. "Shh, that's why I didn't want to tell you." She was mad "So Yoongi tried to kill you and here I thought he liked you." She glared at him and he was confused as to why Miri was looking at him.

"Miri it wasn't him it was his fiancée" she quickly turns around "Well let's just try to have some fun I shouldn't have asked now I know for sure I just made you remember those horrible memories." You assure her that it was no problem it was a long time ago you all went to your rooms after eating. "So you won't go to the beach tomorrow?"

"No I will Miri I just won't get in I have noticeable scars from a long time that's why I didn't go today." She hugs you "If only we met soon we would've been together and that wouldn't have happened. I'll stay with you from now on" you were on the verge of crying. If you were to meet her back then would things be different?

"You should go you and Jae were going to go to that rose pedal pool remember go and be with him. Enjoy your time with him okay. I'm okay" she lets you go "Okay then I'll see you tomorrow I might come late." She leaves and you just go to bed. The next morning you woke up and saw Miri hadn't come back yet you go shower then made yourself breakfast.

You heard the door opening and she came in looking all happy you were glad seeing her like that instead of being mad. "Come eat" you place her served plate on the table and she takes a seat. She thanks you and starts eating "Y/n you should go it's really peaceful if you go alone you'll be able to feel peace. The lights are dim so it isn't bright since we went late at night no one came in we even..." you shush her up "No need for details."

She laughs not realizing what she was saying you all head to the lobby. "We'll be playing volleyball come on," they say and the students all cheer and start running. Someone accidentally pushes you and you crash onto someone. "You should be careful Y/n" they whisper in your ear and you stand up straight and turn to see them. You took a step back feeling frightened "Hey you don't have to be afraid of me" he grabs your hand and you tried to remove it but his grip was hard.

"Let me go Ki-tae" you were surprised at how he recognized you if Yoongi and Juri couldn't even recognize you. "Come on Y/n remember I'm your friend why are you pushing me away" you scoff "Friend you tried to hurt me and take advantage of me you think that is a friend."

"Hey, Yoongi Y/n seems to have met someone new they are leaving together." He turns around looking for you when he spots you with Ki-tae he immediately goes after you. He glared at Juri who was smiling he connected everything Juri called him.

"Who do you think you are she's clearly telling you to let her go" he frees your wrist. Ki-Tae was quite surprised "Shouldn't you be worried about Juri and not Y/n last time I checked you two are getting married so stop interfering in my and Y/n's business." You look at Yoongi he wasn't having it "Hey Yoongi it's fine he wasn't doing anything just leave him alone."

You had to find a way to calm him down but that lie, you just told wasn't working. "So you're taking his side" you shake your head and place your hand on his chest and slightly laugh "No I'm not taking his side now calm down we can't make a big scene here" Ki-tae was smirking but found it amusing how Yoongi was very obedient and did as you say. He ends up leaving you two he knew he wouldn't break what you two had if he wasn't able to do that years ago how would he do it now. He would have to convince his sister that it's clearly over Yoongi already had someone he loved and he wouldn't change that.

"You see he wasn't really doing anything" Yoongi glares at you and you look the side avoiding his eyes. "We should go we're playing volleyball by the beach" he walked away and you stayed there. He stops and looks back "Love aren't you coming" you walk up to him and start walking beside him he smiles showing his gummy smile.

You were on Yoongi's team while Miri and Jae were on the other side Miri got competitive and clearly told you she wouldn't let you win and you agreed as well. Yoongi got hit by the ball when Miri hit it which made you laugh. You grab the ball and hit it aiming at Miri but Jae blocks it. "That's not fair she hit my teammate" Jae gives you the ball "Then hit me and not her" you nod "Alright bet" you hit him and you all started laughing.

It was fun it made you forget what had happened earlier. You and Miri head to the sauna and it was what you needed you closed your eyes not even realizing she left. She went to go with Jae since she saw how Yoongi defended you earlier of what she heard she told him to keep an eye on you. You open your eyes and see she's gone you saw it coming someone knocks on the door and you hold onto your towel "Yeah who is it?"

"It's Yoongi can I come in?" You stand up and open the door "Yeah you can" he comes in and takes a seat you sit across from him his upper half was exposed you would take a few glances trying to be discreet but he always caught you. He moves beside you which makes you freeze. "Love have you had any weird dreams lately."