2⃞0⃞

The next morning you woke up early. At that moment your mother was calling you. You sat up from the bed and quickly you grabbed your phone from the nightstand to answer. "Y/n how was the sleepover" you smile "It was good I had fun I'll be back soon okay" she hums "Okay I love you bye." You say I love you back and hang up. To come here you had told them you were going to a friend's house for a sleepover which then they didn't ask a lot of questions and just warned you to be careful for no incident to happen again.

They also already had signed you up for a martial arts class in the new city you'll be moving to. They showed you the picture of everything the high school you'll be going to and the house. For university, it would be your choice whether to study there or abroad.

You went to go check on Yoongi. You knock then enter you were quite confused as to why there were a lot of clothes all over the room. You walk over to his bed "Yoongi are you awake?" He didn't respond or react so you set the medication aside on the nightstand beside his bed when he out of nowhere grabs you and lays you beside him.

He held you close to him "Hey let me go." You unhook his arms from your waist, sit up showing your back to him, look back at him, and he rubs his eyes. "You really didn't go," he says and you look away looking at the door "I did say I would stay until you got better I don't break promises compared to other people. Well it seems you're fine so I'll be going" he sits up and back hugs you he wrapped his arms around your waist your back was pressed against his chest. He put his chin on your shoulder. You couldn't lie to yourself you felt butterflies in your stomach.

"You know I don't like talking to people's back. Please don't go just until breakfast is over" you nod "Okay then" you look back to face him his face was close to yours his eyes go from your eyes to your lips. "I think I should help with breakfast," you say slightly moving but that just makes him hold you tighter. Your heart was beating faster than it should be his heart as well.

"You know the maids cook they wouldn't let you help even if you wanted to." You gulp and lightly chuckle "That's right." Your eyes travel down and you see he isn't wearing a shirt. Oh shit. You look away "Put your clothes on" he smiles and lets you go to go dress up. He had slept naked because the medication made him hot that he couldn't stand being in clothes. You hadn't noticed at first because he had the blanket covering him.

"Okay there," he walks in front of you dressed up in a comfortable attire the ordinary grey sweats and a white shirt he extends his hand "Let's eat breakfast sweetheart. I'll repay you for taking care of me let's go back to being the way we used to be" your smile fades how would that happen if you're leaving because of him.

You were going to tell him you were leaving but he seemed happy so you'll just wait until after breakfast. You two come out of his room his mother comes "Did you sleep well my dear?" you greet her "Yes I did" she guides you to the dinner table "Come this way breakfast is ready." You take a seat and greet his father who was sitting Yoongi took a seat beside you.

After eating breakfast his father started speaking. "Y/n I would like to thank you for being able to take care of my immature son. I would like to pay by buying a luxurious apartment if you don't mind." You gasp "Oh no there's no need I'm just glad I helped I didn't do it to expect something back."

"How come if you don't mind me asking?" You see Yoongi looking at you "The thing is I can't accept that and well I'm moving so that's pretty much it but thank you for being so considerate I really appreciate it but I just can't. Well, I should get going I told my parents I would be home early in the morning." They all say goodbye to you and the maid guides you out.

"Goodbye Ms. Y/n it was nice to meet you," you say goodbye and thank her for the breakfast you start walking away when you felt someone grab your wrist. "Where are you moving to?" You free your wrist "Don't worry about it." He scoffs "What do you mean don't worry about it?" He says and raises his hand you flinch but he had only raised his hand to run it through his hair out of frustration. He knew if you were to leave there was no way to convince you once you set your mind to something you don't change any plans.

He noticed you flinch "Just know I'll be out of your way that'll be a good thing. You keep acting up because you know I'm always going back to you but that won't happen anymore. Did you not realize how worried your parents were? If you don't care about them then think of your brother he was really worried."

He hadn't realized what he had done by acting like that. "You also have your life planned out I can't keep on messing with your future. I'm also leaving for my mental health I don't think I'll be able to see you. Honestly, every time I see I somehow fear you because it just brings bad memories." He was on the verge of crying he scanned you and saw you had many scars from before.

You were smiling but your eyes were watery he had his head down you look up to the sky to not cry.

"Goodbye Min Yoongi."