2⃞2⃞

"Y/n it's me Yoongi. Min Yoongi." You clear your throat "I'm sorry don't think I know you." It's better to start a new he grabs your hands you try to remove them but couldn't "Y/n stop acting."

From afar Jae and Miri saw you two how you seemed uncomfortable they quickly run over to you. Jae moves your hands from Yoongi's and hugs you he kisses your cheek catching you off guard. You look at Miri but she assured you that what Jae did was fine. "Do you know him?" Jae asks he was referring to Yoongi who looked mad seeing Jae's arm around you. You shake your head "No I don't come on let's go." Miri was upset about how he touched you "Why are you grabbing her like that?" Yoongi realized he messed up how he shouldn't have touched you.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I'm sorry Y/n but we do know each other." Miri still wasn't sure whether to believe him. All of a sudden Juri appears holding onto Yoongi "Who do you think you are screaming at him." She says slightly pushing Miri you get out of Jae's grip and grab her hand "Let's just go Miri" she yanks her hand away from yours "Y/n you have to be kidding me you can't just be nice all the time and let things go."

Juri looks at you she hadn't recognized you. She eyes you from head to toe "Y/n woah I didn't know you came here you look completely different." She giggles you practically drag Miri with you and Jae followed along. You take a slight glance back looking at Yoongi and Juri the two of them were hugging. You simply smile and you all start heading to class. "Woah Jae you really came to the action it looked so believable," Miri says and you got confused.

"What's going on and you Jae why did you kiss me?" He laughs and apologizes "I'm sorry it was Miri's plan she said to make it seem like I was your boyfriend so that guy wouldn't bother you. Do you actually know him?" You sigh "Unfortunately yes." Miri hugs you "It's them huh the ones that ruined your high school experience."

You hug her "Yeah but I'm fine I have you two" they both were glad you were okay. You all take your seats in your spot and everyone started coming in you sat there as Jae and Miri were laughing honestly you were the third wheel you put your head down.

"He now knows," you say to yourself now Yoongi for sure knows you are there. Honestly the first day you came to this university you had seen them but they didn't recognize you because you completely looked different. A glow-up hit you hard that you even crossed paths with them but they didn't recognize you. You saw them laughing together they would hang out together it looked like they had bonded. The time you saw them you just smiled and left.

What you didn't know was that it wasn't true it was an act. You shake your head to stop thinking about them you were doing just fine but now you're struggling. "Jae do you think there's more to them?" he looks at Miri "There probably is I mean when she said she didn't know him it was like he wanted to cry." Miri nods then looks at you who is completely out of the world sleeping on the desk.

On the other hand, Yoongi quickly pushed Juri from him and walked away from the scene after you left. "See Yoongi she easily replaced you I will never do that to you okay keep that in mind" she screams and tries to catch up to him. Juri was furious she didn't know you were here and over that you were very pretty making her feel the urge to get rid of you once and for all.

After the day was over Jae and Miri went together you said goodbye to them while exiting the gate they left while you heard a beep and see someone waving from the car. You smile and walk over to it "Come get in" you smile and take a seat in the front seat. "How was school?" You look at him "It was actually pretty good. What about you sir how are you and Soo-young doing?"

"Things are getting better the divorce is in process with Alice so soon I'll be able to be with her." You pat his back "Well Young-jae congratulations you'll be happy soon." He smiles and then brings him up. "Yoongi talked to you didn't he" your smile faded and you looked out the window. "Yeah, you told him didn't you."

"I'm sorry are you mad?" You shake your head "No it's fine he would've found out sooner or later." You see he's approaching your place you start getting your things "Thanks for the ride bye" he waved and didn't leave until you went inside. You quickly go in and lay down on the couch.

You then start to overthink when your phone rings. "Hello" nobody responded so you were going to hang up "It's me Jae" you hum "Yeah what's up? Aren't you with Miri?" He started checking to make sure no one heard him "Yeah I am she went to the restroom we're eating out but the thing is I need your help." You raise an eyebrow "Okay on what?"

"How do I tell her I like her?" You smile and slightly laugh "Hey stop laughing I can hear you" you stop "Okay just be straight forward I'm sure she likes you" you hear her calling him "Well good luck" you lastly said and hung up.

"How is he going to ask me if I'm single and have no dating experience?" You ask yourself but let it go you start setting up the table and start preparing for finals.