3⃞4⃞

Yoongi approaches you "Love are you okay" you cling onto him "Yeah why wouldn't I be" Miri smacks her forehead "I shouldn't have left her alone" Ki-Tae gave your bag to Yoongi "You should take her back to her room you don't trust me and well Y/n said that Miri should stay."

Miri agrees "Yeah please take her and look she's holding onto you for dear life her grip is so strong." Yoongi tapped your hand "Come on let go I'll take you to your room so you can rest" you let him go and stand up. Once reaching your room you quickly run away from him "No Y/n where are you going?"

He runs after you he finds you laying down in front of his room "I want to stay with you." He helps you up he was hesitant in opening the door but he opens it and you go in. Juri and him were no longer sharing a room his father fixed it so now he had his own room by himself. You sat on the bed and started mumbling he bends down to hear you "I'm sorry for being a problem for you." You whisper and he felt bad in why you would think like that of yourself.

"What no you are not. Now come on you should sleep." He hands you one of his shirts and sweats which you just throw them and he was so amused that you were full of surprises. "Can you kiss me?" His mouth opened in shock "What Y/n you're drunk don't do something you'll regret especially not in this condition you're in" you look down and he didn't want to hurt you so he did as you said. He grabs your chin and softly pecks your lips "There better" you smile feeling happy.

You grab him and sit him on the bed you sit on top of him he fixes your dress strap that had fallen off "Love what is it?" You took your chance "I may be drunk but these are my true feelings. Min Yoongi I like you. I really like you a lot" his heart started beating quickly "I like you too" you cross your arms "Are you upset about something?"

"You say you don't like her but you always go back to her so I just distance myself" he kisses your cheek then holds your hand "I'm sorry I never meant to confuse you." He hugs you and you out of nowhere start to kiss his neck you kiss him and the kiss turned into you two making out. You cup his face and look at him "I want to have your child" his eyes widened. He rubs your thigh and gives it a squeeze "Love um we'll talk in the morning I'm sure you'll be embarrassed when I tell you what you just said  now let's get you tucked in but first put on the clothes you threw."

"No I want to do it with you" he puts the shirt over the dress then grabs the sweats and puts it on. He slipped the dress off like nothing but the clothes were already on so you just go and lay down. You fall asleep he lays beside you and closes his eyes. He was still thinking about what you said he froze feeling your hands down below his waist he gulps you then bring them up to his stomach and he calmed down. He let you back hug him and fell asleep excited about how you'll react in the morning after finding out what you did.

The next morning you wake up you see a figure's back in front of you. Quickly you remove your hands since you had realized you were hugging them you stand up quietly. You noticed you weren't wearing your dress you scan the room and see your dress folded nicely on the couch. You go and get it you go look to see who it is and see it's Yoongi. You gasp and you get yourself out of there you were worried about what you probably did many scenarios popped up in your head.

Yoongi wakes up and turns to see you are not there beside him. "She left already." You tried your best to avoid him not wanting to face him but you would have to in order to return his clothes but you decided to return it some other time probably by the end of this trip. You were mostly with Miri she was taking you everywhere you two were at a souvenir shop you were looking at everything when you see Yoongi come in with his friends.

"Miri I think I'll head back okay" she holds you before you leave "No you're staying with me" you let out a fake chuckle "Okay then I'll just check over there okay" she lets you go and you quickly go there and hide behind a cabinet. "Oh hi Miri" Miri looks up and sees him "Oh hi" he starts looking around to see what to buy.

"Um, Miri do you happen to know where Y/n is at? I've been looking for her." She starts looking around and you were nowhere to be seen. "Well she was with me but I can't see her she did say she had to go somewhere." He nods and thanks her he then started to notice you were avoiding him.

You had left because your parents facetimed you. Quickly you answer and step out of the shop to show them where you are staying at. You showed them around the hotel and then the beach "Well that's it bye mom and dad" they both wave and you hang up. You turn around and flinch seeing Yoongi walking by. You two made eye contact but he went on his way not taking another glance.

You walk back to the shop and Miri sees you "Where we're you?" You smile my parents called me and wanted to see how I was" she goes to the checkout "Oh because Yoongi was looking for you." You get her bags "Oh well we should go and you know what I'll go to the pool of roses." She got all happy "Yes you should it's really relaxing but before you go there you'll be with me the whole day."