2⃞1⃞

Three years pass currently you were in your sophomore year of university. With nothing to worry about it was easier to concentrate on your schoolwork not needing to worry if your life would be at risk. So moving wasn't a bad outcome it was hard at first but not really who you thought was your friend, in reality, wasn't. Ki-Tae was just trying to take advantage of you at the right time and resulted that he was Juri's brother who they both had been targeting you for a while.

Did you miss Yoongi? Maybe he was your motivation but you didn't really miss him. "Y/n are you done?" You stop zoning out "Oh I'm sorry Miri." She smiles "You don't have to apologize now come on let's go it's late we shouldn't be out late on a school night." She starts packing your books in your bag "We're in the library studying it's a good reason." She finishes "You're right but you need to sleep you're constantly sleeping late" she grabs your arm and you stand up.

You two exit the library and go to the parking lot you got in her car she would drive you home and bring you to school since you two lived in the same apartment. The apartment was pretty luxurious there was a pool, a bar, it was 50 floors high it had everything. She lived a few doors away from yours. You two had met during the first day of university she saw you. At first, she had hesitated on speaking to you since you seemed quite hard to approach, and well from her perspective she thought you were popular.

She mustered up the courage and finally approached you. You two immediately clicked and are now friends. Then once you guys found out you lived close it was like fate. It seemed as if you had met that person that would always be with you and not a fake friend she was like your sister. You had moved from home once you graduated high school your father bought you the place you live now for you to stay at since it is closer to your school. Your father was successful with the company things were going well your mom was a co-ceo so you were now studying for your career choice.

The problem is that you still don't know what you want to be but currently your major is psychology which is going well. You two approach the apartment, she parks, and you two go in you both split ways once exiting the elevator. You open your door, take off your shoes, then run to your room to your bed. "Oh, my true love" you hugged the bed you loved your bed more than anything else. You check the time it was 9 pm you decided to shower then after finishing you go straight to sleep.

Yoongi currently was talking with his brother at a restaurant his brother decided to see him. He frequently met with him since you were gone he comforted him. "Why are you crying?" Yoongi tries to calm down "I don't think I can do it. The marriage. I just can't it's a few months away. I miss her it's been years and it's driving me insane. I don't care about Juri I never did. Please help me see her I know you've been in contact with her."

"If you see her what would you do?" Yoongi looks at him "I'll do the correct thing" Young-Jae slightly smiles. "You know father would never accept her." Yoongi tilted his head "Well I at least have to try no. Why didn't you try for Soo-young? Can't you just divorce Alice you're not under father's control?"

"You're asking too many questions I'll give you a tip. Y/n goes to the same university as you she just looks different she's grown into a young beautiful lady which is why you've probably haven't seen her." Yoongi was quite surprised with the new information could it be that he had already crossed paths with you but didn't notice.

The next day Yoongi quickly changes and heads to find you. You arrive at the campus with Miri "Y/n can you wait here while I have to get something from Jae" you smile "Are you two finally going out" she lightly smacks your arm "No but we're getting closer" you nod "Okay I'll wait for you by that tree okay." You point to it and she sees it she hugs you then leaves. You walk to the area you pointed at and stood there in the meantime you decided to call your mom.

You two were catching up you were quite shook when she told you that your auntie is having a baby. Honestly, you question yourself do people love kids to be having a lot she already had 4 and with this one, it would be five. You shrugged imagining yourself having that many kids. You honestly don't want to have any just to live the single successful life you'll just be the cool aunty to your cousin's children.

Most of your cousins are dating I guess anytime soon you'll be an aunt. "Ok bye mom I love you." You hang up Miri wasn't back but there was still time class didn't start until ten minutes more. A group of girls approached you "Hi Y/n you look stunning" you smile "Thank you" they wave and leave you were on good terms with everyone your life was drama-free.

You were known for being the person you can talk to. You listen to everyone, you are very polite. One thing your father said was to be nice even if you didn't know the person. That just a simple hello can do many wonders there wouldn't be a necessity to be friends with them just to greet them. That a greeting doesn't hurt and anyone could just be needing that to feel acknowledged and not feel alone.

You were also known for rejecting anyone that asked you out. "Y/n I missed you" someone back hugs you and you quickly elbow them. They let you go and groan in pain. You turn around and look at them.

"Excuse me who are you?"