6⃞

You have to be kidding me he thought to himself you sat there unaware of how to react if he said it would be the last chance to be together since you two are now partners would it mean that you would be together.

"Ms. can we change our partners" she looks around "No I don't think so the point is to meet each other" Ju-ri scoffs. "Do you know who I am?" she says as she stands up. The teacher smiles "Are you threatening me let me ask you do you know who I am. Now sit down!" Everyone started whispering and she looked at each one of them and they quickly avoided her gaze.

"How is Yoongi with her she is annoying but now that he moved he's lucky to be with Y/n. I remember the first day they hugged and everything it was cute until she came in the picture." They started gossiping involving you three and all you did was ignore it. As soon as the bell rang it was time to go home you all said goodbye to the teacher and she headed out first needing to talk to the principal.

You start packing your things when Ju-ri passes by and hits you with her backpack in the back of your head. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see you. You have a big head you blocked the way" Yoongi rubbed your head checking you. "Are you okay?" He kept on touching your head you move his hands from your hair "I'm okay" you smile how can you smile he thought.

"She wasn't blocking the way it's you who can't walk straight or do things yourself" he let out and got your bag. He grabbed your hand and took you with him. Since he's been with her she hadn't done anything he would do everything well the bare minimum it was mostly the maids who had to do everything for her.

"You know what Yoongi you should just go before something happens to you. You did mention something about it being worse for you" you were grabbing your back from his hands when he stops you "No I'll be fine it's really nothing. How about we do something you want to do? We can hang out until midnight if you want I'm yours today after all I was yours already."

"Let's go to the amusement park then but let me ask my parents for money I'm broke" he laughs "No you don't need to I have some I've been working for a while" you were surprised "Really" he nods and grabs your hand you two started walking talking like the usual "Yeah I started last summer and they are pretty well paid."

"Can you get me a job?" He made a suspicious face "What for? Do you think your parents will let you work you know they are overprotective of you" you start thinking "You're right they wouldn't but it'll be our secret" you two get on the bus and he lets you sit on the window and takes a seat beside you. "No, I can't let you be like that to your parents if they find out they'll be upset."

"It's funny you know how they are and you don't want me to lie yet I ended up lying because of what you two did." He looked to the side avoiding your eyes "I um... just hold on okay trust me it'll be better where you won't have to worry about anything." He opens his hand and you place yours on his "Fine I'll trust you."

You ended up heading home at 11:30 he dropped you off so your parents were glad that you were with him. You didn't have to worry about homework because while you two were on the bus you fell asleep with your head on his shoulder and since the amusement park was a little far he had the time to finish it for you. So you got home and went straight to bed you would have to wake up early in the morning to shower early.

Yoongi got to his house and saw his mother sitting on the couch "Why are you coming so late?" He ignores her when she grabs him "Tell me so I can help you before your father..." they both froze hearing his office door open "So you're finally here" he screams and starts walking towards him.

"Honey calm down" she tries to calm his father but he started rolling up his sleeves. "Mom just go to sleep I can handle it" she shakes her head "No I can't just let it happen" catching Yoongi off guard a slap lands on his face echoing through the living room walls. "Didn't I tell you to not embarrass her like that at school." Yoongi closed his eyes his mother touched his cheek "Stop I'll talk to him I won't let you mistreat him as you did with Young-Jae. Come on Yoongi" she walks him to his room.

"I'll go shower don't worry mom I don't hold anything against you I'm fine. Really. Go to sleep you need to rest and when you talk with Young-Jae can you say I said hi." Her eyes started to get watery she didn't want to let history repeat itself but on her end, it wasn't well either she had no one to reach out to. That family was broken messed up. After Yoongi showered he went to his bed and turned off everything his cheek was still burning it was painful and that was nothing.

What his older brother went through was worse and he couldn't even talk to him because he lived in another country and didn't have his phone number. His father didn't allow him to speak to him. Yoongi forgot about his pain remembering how fun it was to be with you. You were his happiness what he needed. He starts remembering the last thing you two talked about before the day officially ending.

Before you went in you went back to him "Can I ask for a favor" he nods "Yeah anything" you get closer to him "Can I at least hug you one last time" without hesitation he wraps his arms around you and hugs you. Slowly you start crying and hug him tighter when you were ready you let go of him and look up at him he was coming closer but stops and clears your tears "Go in. Bye love."