3⃞2⃞

You wake up and see he's peacefully sleeping his wounds were getting better you touch the wound on his eyebrow and he opens his eyes.

Your heart stopped for a second that scared you he saw your reaction and snuggled closer to you. "Sorry for scaring you" he unwraps his arms from you and you finally were able to stretch. "Now sir why did you fight?" He was touching his neck it was quite sore "I mean he deserved it" you ask him who and he tells you it was Ki-tae after finding the truth he took a few drinks to distract himself but Ki-tae had went up to him bothering him which made him lose it and that's how things ended up to him now being on your bed.

You rub his neck "Does it hurt? You probably slept wrong" you massage it and he was falling asleep again under your touch. When he opens his eyes alarmed it felt like a dream he questioned if he was really with you or it was just a dream again. He's constantly been having dreams since he first saw you again they were mostly dreams that made his heart flutter like you two going on dates, watching movies, playing the piano together it was just that one time where that dream was a little something more intimate.

He touched your cheek "It's really you" you showed a concerned face "Yeah I am me" he hugs you once again you slowly hug him back. "You're acting weird are you sober now" he hums and lets you go. "I should get going" he whispered you stand up and he starts putting his shoes on. You walk him out, you wave, and he leaves. You go back running to your bed and hug your pillow.

Seeing that Miri wasn't on the couch means she saw you two and left to give you two privacy you see the note she left you on the bed stand. You quickly throw it away luckily Yoongi didn't see it when you check your phone her message was there as well. "Enjoy your time together" she added a winky face at the end.

Miri was coming back from Jae's room she got off the elevator and saw Yoongi coming in her direction they both greet each other he gets in the elevator and once the elevator door closes she runs quickly to her room. She scans her card and sees you still sleeping she goes to you and shakes you. "Y/n guess what?" You cover yourself with the blanket "What is it?"

"The trip got extended instead of staying just for the weekend we are staying this whole week also there's a party tonight at the club right across the street. You're coming right" you sit up "Yeah I'll go but..." she claps her hands "I got you I have makeup if you want to cover your scars and have extra clothes if you want to wear a dress." You hug her "Miri I love you."

"I love you too now let's eat the breakfast. It should be here in 3, 2,  1" the bell rings and she goes open it. You two eat breakfast and since she finished first she started preparing both your outfits for later. You change since you were going to head down to watch a movie with the rest since it was part of the trip activity.

The movie was going to be in one of your classmate's apartment and you were worried because for sure it would be full. You and Miri hurry and get on the elevator "Miri what if there are no seats" she rubs your shoulders "I'm sure there'll be seats if not we'll sit on the floor I'll be with you okay." You were doubtful since she always leaves you to go with Jae.

You knock on the door and they open "Hi welcome glad you two made it." Yoongi sees you walk in and his friend as well he teases him "Oh Yoongi your love is here" Juri glared at him since she was sitting beside his friend. Yoongi was in between his friends they sat there so Juri wouldn't sit next to him and let him enjoy the movie.

You see there are no seats they start bringing blankets to set it on the floor. Yoongi saw other couples sitting on each other and he smiles "Come sit here" Yoongi says but you were confused because there were no seats. He opens his arms and Miri quickly understood she pushed you a little and everyone starts saying oohs and aah making Juri mad.

Miri quickly whispers in your ear telling you to go and she goes to Jae who then sits her on his lap. "Go ahead Y/n don't be shy mostly everyone is doing that cause the floor is uncomfortable it's a wooden floor not carpeted if it was then it would be okay to sit on the floor." His friend says to make you comfortable. You approach Yoongi and he grabs your hand and sits you down your back was against his chest. You were tensed and he noticed it "Can I touch you?" He whispers and you were shocked "What do you mean?"

He started rubbing your waist to calm you down "Just relax okay if not I'll stand up and you sit here while I go sit on someone." You immediately answer him "No let's just stay like this" he hums and you got comfortable slowly you then focused on the movie. After the movie finished everyone stood up and started leaving so they can get ready for later on. You stood up and stretched "Are you okay you're not sore or anything?"

"Love I'm fine" you felt bad it must've been uncomfortable he saw your concerned face and stood up "See I'm okay don't worry you should worry about Miri look at poor Jae struggling to wake her up." You look at them and slightly laugh the awkwardness fading amongst you two. "Y/n please help me" Jae screams and you find it as your cue to leave and Yoongi signaled you to go.