2⃞7⃞

You quickly get up and grab his hand throwing him in your closet you quickly go and open the door out of breath. "Oh Y/n what's wrong are you sick your face is red and you're sweating?"

Miri asks concerned and sits you on the couch she touches your face you grab her hands and bring it down "I'm okay really I was just working out" she quickly knew something was up. "You're hiding something aren't you" you didn't even bother to argue "Someone is here" you go to your room and open the closet Yoongi was just sitting patiently.

You come out of the room with him and Miri gasps "Oh my god I shouldn't have interrupted go ahead I'll be going I'm sure Y/n you're in good hands." She runs out the door and you two look at each other smiling. "Well you should get going I promise I'll prioritize my health and I'll sleep right after you leave." He crossed his arms "How can I be sure?" You start pushing him out "You know I never lie" he stops and you weren't able to move him "Yeah you do you lie to your parents" you scoff but he wasn't wrong.

"Um that's different because they are my parents and you are..." he turns around and holds you close to him. "I'm your what?" You were leaning closer to his lips "You're just someone I know. You're Yoongi" as you were now a few inches away he closes his eyes and his grip got tighter you were just smiling when he felt nothing he opened his eyes and you burst out laughing. "You got your hopes up, didn't you?" He smirks and you remove his hands from your waist "Well see you some other time" you take him out and close the door he stood out there feeling like it was a dream.

You on the other hand your heart was beating those feelings were becoming stronger. Yoongi comes to his senses and leaves. The next day you wake up and stretch you were happy until you remember your final for that day would be for the hardest class you have. You go to the bathroom and take a shower. After finishing up you do your routine but this time you added your breakfast.

You were calmly eating when you hear a knock you go and open it. Miri was standing squealing and quickly comes inside "So what happened?" You sit back and continue eating "Nothing much" she nodded. "Okay, we should start packing finals are almost over and we'll go on the trip aren't you excited." You actually we're it would be free so why not and you'll be with your friends if not you would just enjoy it alone and relax.

You two head to school and went to class to take the test you saw it and it was a whole packet you were done with everything at the moment. You just wanted to go out and jump off a cliff it was to that point that you were actually considering it. After two hours you were able to finish it you were proud of yourself. You surprised yourself out of nowhere you're happy and the next you're mad or sad them mood swings don't play. You stand up to stretch two hours of sitting was really painful.

You all head out you were with Jae while you two waited for Miri who was in the restroom. "Y/n you're going, right? To the trip?" You nod "Yeah I am why? I mean if you don't want me to go I won't" he immediately responds saying no he started apologizing out of nowhere. "Hey don't apologize I'm just playing with you I'll try to convince her so you two can rent a room for the trip okay." He grabs your hands and thanks you. You pat his head.

"Yoongi" Juri calls him he was walking out of the building he ignored her until she noticed and quickly ran up to him and grabbed his hand. "Hey I'm talking to you" he moves his hand "What do you want? I have things to do." They were standing by a tree she was looking around and spotted you with Jae she smiled because to leave the school you would have to pass by them since the parking lot was that way.

"Are you going on the trip?" He didn't even know there was a trip "I don't know I'll see if I'm not busy" she made a you messed up face which he quickly noticed. "Juri what did you do?" She lets out a fake chuckle "I already signed us both and we'll share a room." He was feeling himself get mad what he hated the most was when people did things involving him when he wouldn't even know about it.

"Why would you do that? Are you dumb how can you do that without asking you think I don't know what you're planning. Sharing a room do you really expect something to happen well it's not if it were it wouldn't be you." Juri was hurt but that was really her plan to get him alone she sees you coming and grabs him.

"You were walking with Jae alongside Miri "Oh Y/n it's Yoongi. Oh never mind don't look" you were on your phone but you heard his name and looked up just to see him and Juri kissing. "Don't look Y/n" Miri says and he heard your name and quickly pushed Juri you simply looked away and didn't look back you just continued walking. Jae looks back and he wraps his hand over your shoulder comforting you while Miri grabbed your hand.

Yoongi leaves to go to his friends he was mad and know he was worried about what you just saw would it mean you'll both stop talking. That worried him since recently you two were getting back to your old routines.