1⃞7⃞

"You too. Why are you being like this" you pass out "I don't want to do this anymore" he stood up "See why are you so caring Ki-Tae let's go then."

"We're going to leave her here? That wasn't part of the plan you said it would be just to scare her but you beat her up what if she dies out here." She palms her face "That's the point let's go or I'm leaving you." He looked back and left you a blanket then got in the car.

They come back home and Ki-Tae locks himself in his room worried it was really late. "So how did it go," her mother asked "Really well thank you for the idea" she hugs her "Your welcome princess your fiancé is still sleeping go ahead." She enters the room and goes to sleep beside him.

The next morning he woke up with a headache he felt a hand on his stomach his eyes travel to the figure his eyes widened and moves the hand away. He saw Juri sleeping there she was naked covered with the duvet he then looked at himself and saw he was naked as well. He started checking around and the clothes were all over the floor. He checks his phone and sees the messages.

"Oh No, what did I do. I didn't did I" he groans he really hopes he didn't sleep with Juri. He tried to remember last night but he couldn't and that was making him freak out. She wakes up feeling him sit up she sits up as well covering herself. "Good morning" she leaned in to kiss him but he moves. "What the fuck Juri. Why are there messages on my phone that I didn't send."

"I don't know" he rubs his eyes "Did you have fun last night" he scoffs "We didn't do anything I'm not that dumb" he gets the nearest towel and wraps himself. He picks up his clothes and changed in the bathroom. He saw through the window that it was raining he quickly changed and didn't even bother to take a glance at Juri. He saw the missing phone calls of your parents he calls back.

"Yoongi I've been calling you Y/n hasn't come home since last night she said she was meeting you." He started freaking out but remained calm "Oh yeah don't worry she's safe." They then hang up and he started walking in the living room trying to call you but no answer. "Y/n where are you." He was desperate he called his father he picked up "What is it?" Yoongi cleared his throat "Dad Y/n is missing please help me find her?"

"What does that have to do with me or you?" Yoongi took a pause "It's because apparently, we met up but we didn't I don't remember anything." His father was then curious and worried "Okay I'll try to then I'll send you the information once she's found." He felt relieved "Thank you, father."

His father had to make a phone call to someone he never expected to talk to. "Hello, Young-Jae please help me find Son Y/n I'm sure you know her she is missing Yoongi is looking for her. I hope you're doing well." Young-Jae quickly took action and sent a message to someone he knew "Yes father I'll find her and I hope you, mother, and Yoongi are doing well too."

All night you were out there you woke up around 4 am you walked to where you saw the light which was the city as of now you were crossing the bridge but gave up you didn't have the energy and fall to the ground. It was raining you were cold "Someone help me" you whisper. After regaining your energy hours had passed you finally stood up it was still raining and looked down to the water under the bridge. It was all cloudy you didn't even know if it was day time. Your phone got ruined by the rain so you couldn't call anyone.

"What if I just end this pain," you say and let out tears crying. You started climbing on the railing "Y/n no" Yoongi quickly ran towards you and grabbed you bringing you down. You look at him and push him away. "Leave me alone don't touch me." He holds you "Y/n don't push me away now who hurt you?" He grips your cheek and checks your wounds you smack his hand from your face "Stop acting like you don't know you planned it with her now leave me alone. I'll disappear from this world that's what you wanted you never liked me I hate you."

He hugs you but you kept on hitting him sobbing your heart was hurting. "I really hate you I really hate myself for still liking you even if you kept on hurting me" he grabs you and kisses you passionately trying to be careful from hurting you. He cups your face "I'm sorry but it hurts me you saying you hate me. Y/n I love you I shouldn't have denied my feelings for you since the beginning."

You didn't believe anything that he said and you heard your name being called. "Y/n" you used all your strength and run to Young-Jae getting away from Yoongi. You collapse and he holds you "Please don't let him near me" you say and then pass out. "Yoongi I'll take her to the hospital." Yoongi was hurt seeing how you reacted to his touch he hated himself for not being able to remember anything. He saw you leave in his car but he knew you'd be safe so he didn't worry as much.

He got in his car and drove back he started sneezing the rain must be getting to him. He was tired and in pain. He reached his house and locked himself in his room. He took a shower then fell asleep. The maid came in and saw that he was laying down she then checked his temperature since he did look sick. He was paler than he already was. He was having a fever.