2⃞6⃞

You woke up alarmed just find yourself in your bed you sit up. You were ready to stand when you hear a voice that made you flinch "Don't stand up." You turn to see Yoongi sitting on the couch
"Y/n I'm truly sorry for being the cause of your problems" you shake your head immediately saying no.

"I shouldn't have talked to you like that I know you aren't the one causing problems I should be apologizing to you. I'm sorry." He felt a little better the words that came out of your mouth really hurt him he thought of it as nothing but it was all he thought about. "Why did you faint though?" He asks concerned but you with your stubbornness you were now being rude. "Why do you care?"

He smiles "You know I care about you my love now tell me" the sudden new nickname caught you off guard. "I'm not calling you sweetheart anymore I know it makes you have flashbacks so we'll start anew. So tell me, my love." You were too stunned to speak until you stop and get yourself together. "It's probably because I haven't eaten for a few days" his eyes widened "What do you mean you haven't eaten? How come?"

"I've just been studying I just want to get good grades the time passes by that I forget to eat sometimes." Talking about it made you feel down and tired you we're feeling ready to break down. He noticed and goes to you he sits on the edge of the bed and hugs you. You slowly hug him and stay like that for a little you really needed that hug the comfort you were missing he was giving it to you.

You heard him snivel "Yoongi are you crying?" You look up at him and wipe his tears "Don't ever do that again you have to eat properly. From now on try to focus on your health not just your grades okay." He clears his throat "I can't believe I'm crying in front of you" you chuckle. He lets you go, stands up, and steps out of your room. You were quite confused as to why he wasn't coming back. You started thinking if perhaps it was just a dream and started telling yourself to wake up but nothing.

Did he get lost? I mean your place is big but not that big like his you start mumbling to yourself. He later comes back with food your face lit up. "Here now eat you aren't getting up from here until you eat." He places it on the bed and you slowly started eating it was delicious. "Did you make it?" He nods "Yeah I used what I was able to find in your kitchen to make something and well I succeeded."

"Is it good?" You were quite shocked did he not try it "Are you kidding it's delicious" he felt proud of himself you offered him to eat as well but he shook his head rejecting you. He smiled as you were enjoying his food ever since in middle school he would do everything to make you happy not caring about his problems. "Thank you Yoongi it was delicious. Now my question is how did you know where I live?"

"Miri told me she was calling you and you fainted so I asked her where your place was and she told me." You were looking at him suspiciously like could it be true or not. He saw the way you were looking at him "You don't believe me don't you. Okay then call Miri" you shrugged it off "No she's probably with Jae." You stand up "I'll come back I'll just wash the dishes you used."

He grabs you by your waist stopping you from leaving you stood in front of him "No I'll do them" he says but you push him away making him lay down on the bed "No" and walk out. He was smiling then sits back up. You went to the sink and started washing them too concentrated to not even realize he was observing you. You quickly finish up and turn around to see him biting his lip you were drying your hands with the towel.

You throw it at him and he makes a disgusted face you start laughing. "Stop staring at me like that" he sets the towel "Okay sorry I didn't mean to but you need to sleep. You need it" you simply stare him down and he felt intimidated "What say's who?" You go sit on the living room couch "Says me I'll make sure you do" you found it funny.

"You how if I barely listen to my parents how do you expect me to listen to you..." He picks you up and carries you to your room he drops you on the bed not being able to hold you for long. You had held onto him your hands were wrapped around his neck so he goes down with you he hovers you. You observed him and you move one hand away to touch his face cupping his cheek. "Yoongi you're eyes are pretty."

He was taken aback when you pull him closer "Thank you, my love, but you have to sleep it's for your health." You loosened your grip around but didn't let him up he wasn't planning on standing up either you started making excuses as to why you shouldn't sleep but he zoned out staring at you. "Can I ask you something?" You nod saying yes "I know we've been through a lot but would you hate me if I kissed you right now?"

"No, I wouldn't" you take the risk and seal your lips with his. Your lips moved in sync with his you run your fingers through his hair while he held you in place his hand going to the hem of your shirt. You felt yourself heat up to lost in the moment you enjoyed it until you both hear a knock. You both part and catch your breaths he moves and you sit up. You avoided his eyes knowing you're red "Love I'll go open the door" you immediately say no.