4⃞3⃞

You woke up beside him and see him peacefully sleeping. You caress his hair and lean in to kiss his forehead. You sigh realizing you need to get up but after last night's events, you probably won't make it. "You can do it Y/n," you say to yourself and put on his shirt slowly you sat up but you since in pain. You kept on motivating yourself so you stood up slowly. You smile being able to stand up until you fall back on the bed.

Yoongi quietly laughed and you turn around feeling him move. He sat up and was smiling "Can't get up" you wanted to throw him the pillow but you were just sore. Sleeping helped a little but not a lot since you both stayed awake and occupied. "It's all your fault" you roll your eyes and he scoffs. He pulls you close to him carefully trying not to hurt you "My fault you're the one who was begging saying I want more. I only did what you said and then you passed out."

"How can I not when I couldn't even form words it was..." you stay quiet and he hugs you "It was what huh...come on tell me" you hide under the sheets "I'm just playing love I'll stop teasing. I'll go fill in the tub and take care of you." He uncovers your face and kisses your cheek. He runs to the bathroom making you giggle. After he showers you he later went in and took a shower while you waited on the bed your body was getting better with the shower it helped you relax so you were now able to move more.

"I'll cook breakfast okay," he says seeing you trying to stand up but you sat back down while he sprinted to make breakfast. He really was perfect he was doing what he couldn't do before. Your phone rings and you see the id caller and answer it "Hello" Miri started talking quickly and you couldn't understand her but by her voice, you could tell it was something exciting. "Slow down Miri" she laughs and takes a breath "Let's meet up I'll send you the address also bring Yoongi okay bye," you say bye and she hangs up.

You press the link and see where the place is at you tilt your head and start thinking about why would she go to a place like that. Yoongi comes back with a plate and you smile while you put your phone on the nightstand. "I made your favorite" you kiss him "Thank you I love you."

"Did Miri call you?" You nod taking a bite of your food. "Yes why" he takes a bite of your pancake and you glared at him while he talked. "Jae called me I guess he must've said the same thing as her about meeting up. It seems something important." You nod and he waits for you to finish eating. After finishing you both got ready to go to the meet-up spot.

You and Yoongi arrive at the place you see many people going in with children and then there's you two with nothing. You go in hand in hand you were amazed it was an indoor playground. There were slides, ball pits, a dancing area, and many more things it was specifically for kids to have fun. "I found them come on." You follow Yoongi both Jae and Miri wave.

"You both came. Come sit down" she sees you both looking around checking the place. "I didn't mean to choose this place to meet up but Jae's aunt was going on an emergency meeting for her job so we are taking care of him." You smile but then hear a child crying well being dramatic making you make a face which Miri noticed and laughed. "You still don't like kids" you look away feeling caught you do like them but then don't there are pros and cons.

"What did you want to tell us?" She calls over Jae and he comes with his cousin you got distracted the little boy was so cute. "Omg, what is his name?" The kid runs up to you and you carry him he was really friendly too friendly why did he approach you if you're a stranger to him. "His name is Haru." You were talking in a baby voice making the child laugh and he hugs you. Yoongi was so confused seeing you act like that a second ago you made a face for a kid who was crying.

"Y/n you'd be a good mom" you look up "You think so here I don't want him" you give him to Yoongi and he carried him. Jae and Miri kept on looking at each other they were suspicious. "Okay, Miri come on tell me what's going on?" You hold her hand and she says it making you immediately hug her. "I'm pregnant Y/n" you knew that she adored children and for this to be happening made you really happy for her. "Congratulations" you both were squealing while Yoongi congratulated Jae with a hug and Jae took Haru and carried him you sit back down.

Yoongi passed you a tissue "Omg I don't know why I'm so emotional I'm so happy for you two." A staff brought a cake for you all to celebrate although Haru wanted to play. Jae understood and he excused himself you couldn't stop yourself from smiling. Miri went to go use the restroom so you two stayed there. "Baby" you hum and it hits you "Did you just call me that?" His smile dropped "You don't like it, okay I won't call you that" you hold his hand "No I do I was just caught off guard what did you want to say?"

"We should have one" you follow his eyes "Have a child?" He nods "Sometime in the future okay" he smiles "Of course. Oh I forgot to tell you in about a week we have to go to a meeting along with my father about the deal I made with Seri to expand the company you'll be introduced as my significant other. Also, Seri wants to meet you for some reason and Juri will be punished soon so you have nothing to worry about."

"What?" He looks at you confused "The meeting is it a lot of people?" You ask and he could tell you were worried "No it's a private event just consisting of a few people I'd say about 20." Haru came running to you and you got distracted making Yoongi observe you with such admiration.

__________________________________

Hi, how is everyone doing?

Can y'all please interact with my recent post on Tik Tok @ luvxjjk. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you for all your support on this app. I'll start posting more often!