4⃞2⃞

You stood there at your front door and look back at Yoongi "You know maybe we should come another day" you drag him but the door opens. "Sweetie you're home" you look back and greet your mother Yoongi bows. "Hello, Yoongi how have you been?" Your mother asked and your father stood up from the couch hearing that name.

"I've been doing well," he says and your mom takes him from you to the living room telling him to take a seat you close the door after you and see your father glaring at him. You take a seat beside Yoongi before you can speak your father knew what was happening he picked up the signs. "You're dating my daughter aren't you?" You both look at each other and smile he grabs your hand "Yes we are dating" your mother was happy she had seen it coming. "Didn't you make her end up in the hospital?"

Your smile faded Yoongi clears his throat and apologizes getting on his knees. "I'm so sorry for hurting your daughter but it will never happen again I assure you," your father tells him to get up. He was hesitant but after all, you're already an adult there was no way he could stop you or anything he'd always support you no matter what.

"Dad, do you accept our relationship?" You ask and he nods "Yes it's fine by me does your family know Yoongi?" Your father knows they aren't like any common family. He then started thinking what if they treat you bad and he won't end up knowing. Your mom rubs his back seeing him shaking a little. "Yes they know and as well have allowed our relationship." He was glad "That's good then come on let's eat." You all started eating and the tension was now calmer everyone was smiling and talking about their day. You were glad it turned out like that instead of it being awkward.

"You better treat my daughter right or I'll come to find you and not let her stop me like last time" Yoongi nods "I promise you I'll never make her do anything I'll be the one to do everything your daughter will have the best life and do what she wants." Your father was smiling he was joking but Yoongi's answer was so sincere he was satisfied to know you'll be okay.

Your father gives him a pat on his back "Take care you two. Also here Y/n" he hands you a key. You look up at him "What's this for?" He hugs you "For your new place a house of your own" you gasp "There's no need to pay back you've always been good and brought us good grades and I'm thankful to have you."

You hug him tightly and your mother joins in Yoongi stood there with a gummy smile your father pulls him into the hug you all laugh. You leave with Yoongi heading to the new place. You both arrive, the house was spacious you go in and were expecting to see an empty house but it was all organized. Everything was there the furniture, the kitchen, couches all you had to do was move in.

"Your father beat me to it" he whispers and you go room by room. Yoongi followed behind you like a dog following its owner. You were in awe everything was stunning not only that but there were family portraits around that made you smile. He ended up cooking while you went to explore outside. The backyard was really nice a small garden with the flowers all blossomed. You stood there letting your brain take a picture of it to keep it in your memories forever.

You go back in and lean against the door frame seeing Yoongi very busy. He had the stove on while he was on the side cutting vegetables. You look over to the sink and see it's already packed and smile you weren't planning on letting him do everything. He needed to rest as well he's been through a lot too. He was just being that way feeling guilty for not being there for you during your high school years and before everything happened.

He was finally letting himself out showing you how it would've been since the beginning so from now on he'll be like the young boyfriend who is very affectionate to his first love and is not intending to hurt her just to love her until time has run out.

You walk over to him and back and hug him you closed your eyes feeling thankful to have him and now nothing was going to separate you two. You could feel he was smiling you slightly let him go and peek to the side and as you had already thought he was smiling. "It smells delicious" he hums concentrating on not wanting to let the food burn.

"Yoongi how about we..." he was confused as to why suddenly you stopped speaking. "What's wrong? What were you going to say?" You hug him tightly "How about we try the bed?" You suggest he puts the stove on low and he washes his hands you were like a koala holding onto him once he dries his hands you quickly pull him towards the room. You don't know how but somehow you were able to push him on the bed making him lay down. You climb on top of him he was taken off guard everything happened so quickly.

"Y/n the food is going to burn" you smile and lean in to kiss him you stop a few inches away from his lips he was leaning in as well but stops not feeling your lips on his and sees you smirking. "We should be quick so the food doesn't burn okay" you whisper, he sits up and starts kissing you. The kiss deepens you gasp as he gives your ass a squeeze allowing his tongue to slip in. You let out a moan when he goes down to your neck, he grabbed your hips, and you rock your hips against him feeling his boner.

"Yoongi" you scream. He flinched and he looks over to you standing at the door frame. He had zoned out he gulps and avoids your eyes. "I've been calling you what were you daydreaming about," you say and take the knife away from his hand to cut up the vegetables he had not finished cutting. "Um nothing important" you finish up. After he was done he called you over and you go to him. He makes you try what he made and you took another bite after another. "It's so good" he smiles and tries it himself. "Of course it's good I made it."

You back hug him "You know Yoongi you're the perfect boyfriend" he was glad to hear that "And you are the perfect girlfriend" you both laugh. You let him go and kiss him wrapping your hands around his neck while his we're on your waist. "You were daydreaming about me, weren't you. Your friend was very excited."

_________________________________
How is everyone doing?
This story is almost over. Thank you so much for supporting and liking this story. I've also started working on two other stories feel free to check them out.
"Witch" is a Hoseok fanfic and "Merged" a Jin fanfic.
Thank you for all the support.