2⃞

It was the first day of high school Yoongi woke up early and got ready excited to finally see you it was boring all summer. He had to hang out with someone he didn't know and she was super clingy. He was already heading out the door ready to walk you to school when his mother stopped him.

"Yoongi wait you have someone waiting for you she'll be with you at all times understand so forget about Y/n. Go ahead Ju-ri go with him." She smiles walks towards him while he has no choice but to obey before his mother would tell his father and he'll be in trouble. He walked at a fast pace not caring his goal was to see you which brought a smile to his face. "Yoongi who is Y/n?" He rolls his eyes and looks back "No one" she tries to grab his hand and he pushes it away.

You on the other hand you got ready and both your parents took you to the front gate you hug them and head in you see a lot of people you take a seat at a bench and wait. You get on your phone it was quite scary you didn't know anyone but everyone seemed to know each other. "Hi excuse me but I just wanted to say you're pretty" a girl who approached you said and you look at her surprised "Oh thank you" she smiles and runs to her friend group. Well, that was nice you said to yourself you've never gotten compliments.

Yoongi walks in and immediately spots you he then runs to you "Y/n!" You recognize the voice "Yoongi!" You stand up and he hugs you almost dropping you. "I missed you sweetheart" you smile. Who would have thought you would end up hating that nickname so soon? "Omg are they going out?" Someone said which made you laugh inside your head this was just friends reuniting after a long time. You see someone staring at you both she walks towards you both she tries to pull Yoongi away from you but he hugged you tightly then lets you go.

"Yah what is wrong with you who do you think you are?" He screamed she stood there feeling embarrassed "Yoongi you're my..." he scoffs "I'm nothing to you understand that" he grabs your hand and you two walk away.

"What was that? Who is she?" He shakes his head "She's no one important how was your summer" you two started talking then head to class you both had the first class together. After the second class was over it was lunch but you couldn't find him anywhere.

"Yoongi you know if I tell your mother what you did she'll be upset and tell your father do you want me to do that" he made fists trying to calm down Ju-ri and Yoongi were in an empty room she pulled him into. "I won't tell her if you promise to never approach Y/n you'll just be with me understand" he was upset but if his father were to find out it would end horribly. He would possibly end up in the hospital the same way as his brother when he rebelled against him.

"Fine then" he starts walking she grabs him "To prove it for this whole 4 years of high school we'll both make Y/n's life miserable understand. After all, you'll always be with me I'm your to-be wife" He walks out feeling disappointed she comes out and holds onto his arm. He's done it he's gone back to his old self no more letting feelings overcome him his face was serious no smile nothing the numb feeling he had letting him consume him.

You walk into the building they are in and see him "Yoongi!" You go to him when he out of nowhere pushes you and walks away Ju-ri smiles as she walked beside him. "I'm sorry Y/n," he said in his head it hurt him. You stand up "Ow what the hell" the push caught you by surprise when you stood up your ankle hurt.

It has just begun your expected to be happy days would be now into a living hell. Just within not even finishing the day he completely ignored you. People seemed to recognize the girl he's with she had bullied someone in the past that unfortunately that person is no longer here but due to her parents it was never revealed. Yoongi had a past as well but he had a limit and changed when he met you. It seemed everyone was avoiding you "Did something happen?"

You ask yourself you open your locker and found a note it said to meet him in room 324 where he would explain everything after school. You enter the class and see them both he put his head down while she just glared at you. You ignore her and pay attention to the class "For this assignment, you need a partner I'll let you choose who you want to work with." The teacher said as then everyone started going to the people they knew.

"Excuse me can I be your partner?" You ask the same girl who complimented you earlier "I'm sorry I'm already working with her" you nod everyone had a partner while you stood there alone. "You don't have a partner?" you shake your head saying no feeling quite annoyed you're the only one standing of course you don't have one. "You know what I'll let you do something else can you take this to the office for me I'll give you full points" she whispers the last part and you smile.

You leave and walk to the office it was a long trip no wonder she would give you the full points. You were sweating so you go to the restroom to freshen up. You head out "Oh Yoongi" he walks towards you "You got the note right see you there" he walks first and you walk a few minutes later behind him. You enter a moment later than him "Ok Y/n have a seat enjoy your time" you then started working on preparing your calendar writing down what you needed to do.

"L/n, Y/n what a surprise I have for you."