4⃞

You wake up the next day it was 10 am you were exhausted all that crying drained you out. You sat up and check your phone you see your eyes are swollen. You slightly rub them then hear your mom coming "Good morning sweetie" she kisses your cheek and puts on your ankle brace you smile.

"Good morning mom" she helps you up since you took a shower last night you were going to take it later at night so you headed to your closet and changed while she fixed your bed. You come out "Mom you didn't have to" she shakes her head "Don't worry come on I made you breakfast your favorite" she holds her hand out and you grab it.
You sit at the dinner table as you were eating your mother told your father had already gone to work but to tell you to rest so you can better.

Yoongi arrives at school wanting to see you even though it was just to hurt you. A glimpse of you would motivate him to continue his plan. He walks to class Ju-ri holding on to him she starts looking around everyone looked down to not make eye contact with her to not be the next victim knowing you weren't there someone would be next. She doesn't find you and walks to her seat Yoongi sits beside her thinking to himself if you were late.

"She's not here that's weird I thought she would be here. Do you know why she isn't here?" Yoongi scoffs "Stop being dumb can't you see I can't talk to her how do you expect me to know" she looks to the side feeling embarrassed since he talked loud enough for everyone to hear. "Don't talk to me like that" he smiles "Then don't be dumb not even she was like that she was smarter than you" he gets serious and gets on his phone.

He scrolls through your old messages with him he smiles and starts typing but he quickly deletes it. The teacher came in "Okay students we'll start" she started calling attendance "Y/n! Is Y/n not here" she looks around she nods remembering your father had already called the office and continues with teaching the class. He avoided her the whole time and went with a few of his friends he made it to the library to waste his time better to be there than to be with Ju-ri.

As soon as the bell rang for the last class of the day he quickly left while Ju-ri was barely packing up her things. "Yoongi wait!" He went straight to your house he knocks on the door and your mother opened it "Oh Yoongi what brings you here" he greets her "Is Y/n home?" She nods "Yes she's sleeping she hurt her ankle so she's resting" his eyes widened realizing he had forgotten that it was something serious he thought it was just a slight fall.

"Oh okay then I'll be going goodbye" she smiles "Goodbye," she says and he walks away. He checked the time and realized he is almost late for his shift he starts running that he doesn't check the street before crossing a car quickly stops and starts beeping "Watch out" Yoongi screamed sorry and continued running. He got there on time and started his shift.

"Y/n you're awake," your mother asked and you sit up "Yes I am" you smell your favorite food she reads your face "Yes I made your favorite" you hug her. "Oh that's right Yoongi came" you look at her "What did he want?"

"He just wanted to know if you're okay" you started standing up "Oh well we should eat now." Your father comes in running and hugs you "How are you? Do you feel better?" He starts checking your temperature making you laugh "Dad I'm not sick it was just my ankle" he felt embarrassed how can he forget but his job really takes his time all he wants is to be there for you only if he knew what you would be going through.

You all then started eating. The day at home really passed by so quickly you mostly spent it watching tv and taking naps that now you were on your bed to go to sleep again when your phone dings. You were surprised who would be texting you. You grab it and check it you see it's a message from Yoongi you open it and read it "Goodnight" it said you just turned off your phone and left him on read.

From the other side, Yoongi saw you read it and he smiles "I guess I deserve that" he puts it away his mother walks in. "Yoongi I heard what you did" he groans and sits up "What did I do this time?" He tilts his head "How can you embarrass Ju-ri like that" he smiles "Well is it my fault she's dumb. Why couldn't you guys find me someone smart" she sighs and well he was right. She smiled "See you're smiling cause it's true" she looks at him "Just don't mess your father's plan okay good night."

The next morning you wake up slightly in pain but you were fine so you put on your school uniform and your father dropped you off he watched you go in the gate and left. Yoongi from afar saw you and smiled you went straight to class to talk to the teacher in case you missed any work she told you what you missed and gave you a week to make it up.

You then sat in your seat and started taking your notebook out ready to start class the bell was about to ring in a few minutes so you just got ready. When the chair beside you gets pulled the person sits next to you and you slightly scoot over and you didn't even bother to look to see who it was. "Hey, sweetheart you're back."