4⃞5⃞

You were carrying Young-Jae and Soo-young's child they had a daughter named Soo-ah she was very tiny you thought you'd never like children but here you were while Yoongi had his dog he recently bought for you two. Young-Jae and Soo-young were helping make the food. You all were in the back yard your parents were there as well as Yoongi's parents both families together enjoying a cookout at your new place.

You and Yoongi apart from studying both worked a job and saved up with also the help of his parents and yours you two were able to buy a place of your own. His ex-fiancé was arrested along with her mother for their crimes so unfortunately, things were going wrong for that family. You felt bad for her father but he as well always gave his daughter everything to the point he's at fault as well for not saying no to her.

Yoongi was looking at you talking to Soo-ah "I thought you hated children" you glare at him "I do but Soo-ah is different. To be honest babies are cute" he lets the dog go and takes Soo-ah away from you. "How about we make some then you know we are on vacation" you were too shocked to even speak. You look around to make sure no one heard "Why are you acting shy like if last night you weren't..." you cover his mouth shushing him. "Yoongi stop saying things just like that."

He simply nods "You know she's going to be smart" you look at her "Really how do you know?" He was laughing and you didn't know why "Come on tell me" he clears his throat still laughing you were surprised how Soo-ah slept in his arms quickly. "I could tell because she's got a big head" you smack his thigh making him wince and face you with a serious face. "Stop making fun of my niece now I don't want to have children you'll make fun of them."

"Y/n can you bring the drinks you too Yoongi" Young-Jae screams while Soo-young took Soo-ah in her arms and sat down where you two were. "Okay, I'll bring them," you say and take Yoongi's hand in yours. "So you do want children?" He asks but you are still unsure. "I don't know I don't think it's time."

"Well just tell me when okay" you both go in and head to the kitchen but he quickly lifts you up placing you on the counter. "Yoongi!" He kisses you and you immediately wrap your arms around his neck pulling him closer. He starts going to your neck placing wet kisses while his hand was going up your shirt.

"Yoongi this is lovely but the drinks" he hums and pecks your lips "You're right remember when we did it here?" You get off the counter but he back hugs you not letting you go stuck to you like a koala. "Yoongi stop mentioning our moments but yes I remember." He lets you go and starts getting the boxes of juices, beers, sodas, and water bottles from the fridge. "And on the couch, the backyard..." now he was just playing with you.

"Okay I get it we do it everywhere we're horny all the time happy" he places the boxes and walks away. "Yah Yoongi where are you going?" He comes back with flowers "Here sorry for making you mad" he'd usually give you flowers when you'd get mad whether it be him, school, or other people. "You know you can just give it to me without any reason not only when I'm mad." He hugs you "I know but seeing you mad is cute" you punch his arm. "Well let's go everyone is waiting."

"You're not mad at me right" you look back at him with a smile making him smile too "Of course, I'm not...but don't expect anything tonight I had planned a nice night for us." You leave and he goes practically running after you "Come on Y/n okay I'm sorry." You ignore him and plan to for the rest of the day.

"Young-Jae here you go," he says thank you and you take a seat with your parents. "Is the food good?" You ask and they nod "Of course it's delicious you and Yoongi fought right" your mom says making your dad laugh. "I wouldn't say that we didn't."

"Young love," your father says and you smile. You look back to see Yoongi who was mouthing sorry. After eating you all were full it was literally a whole buffet of delicious food but dessert was being brought out. Yoongi was sitting by himself on the hammock "I'll excuse myself enjoy your dessert" everyone nodded they continued talking while you walked towards him. "Love I'm really sorry" he scoots over for you to sit and you take a seat. "I know" he holds your hand "How can I make it up to you." You start thinking "How about a quickie?" He was surprised "I'm just playing" he gulps "Yeah cause I was about to say not with the whole family here" you both just cuddle on the hammock.

Once everyone was done they called you two over "We're taking a family picture come you two" you both go while Mr. Min set up the camera. "Okay ready everyone go" he runs to his place and you all pose and the flash went off a few times. Then they took pictures by families you took one with your dad and mom, Yoongi took one with his family, then Young-Jae took one with Soo-young and his daughter. Lastly, it was you and Yoongi he hugs you.

You were smiling until you felt his hands go on your ass you quickly bring them up "Yoongi!" He tilts his head "I love you L/n Y/N." You kiss him "I love you too Min Yoongi."

The End

Started - September 18, 2021
Ended - August 30, 2022

--
Thank you to everyone who continued reading until the end I want to say how I'm thankful for this story reaching 16k reads.
I also want to apologize for not being consistent but I'll try my best to be. Have a good day or night!

I'll now be working on my other two fanfics "Witch" a Hoseok fanfic and "Merged" a Jin fanfic. Feel free to check them out :)