3⃞1⃞

You start thinking about it because you usually forget your dreams. "Oh yeah there's this one certain dream and you?" He clears his sweat from his forehead "Yeah I've had one too and it's about you."

"Really omg me too it's about you" he gulps "Really?" You hum "Yeah it was so weird you tried to drown me" he was shocked. You go into detail and he was just so confused now why would he even try to drown you at the moment he questioned himself. He didn't held no grudge against you so why would he even do that. What he has is wanting you to become his other half it's not even about you becoming his he wants to live the rest of his life with you.

"What was your dream about?" He quickly came up with something he couldn't really tell you the dream he had since it was inappropriate. "Oh my dream was that you kidnapped me when I was at the alter marrying Juri." You burst out laughing "What type of dreams we be having? Do you think they mean something?" You two started talking like nothing it wasn't awkward at all.

"Yoongi if you were to get married would you want children?" You hadn't realized the way he was looking at you he was looking at you full of love. He licked his lips "I think if it was with someone I love I would want to have children but it would be up to them. What about you?" You liked his thoughtful response "Well in my case I don't really want children I don't really see myself as a mother."

"Is it because of your aunt the one who has a lot of children" he remembered you talking about it. Since in middle school you said you didn't want to have any children. "You remember that" he nods "Of course I remember everything you've told me like how when you would be 21 you'd be able to date." You felt embarrassed "You really do remember everything."

"About what happened that day I'm sorry I don't really remember what happened if not I wouldn't have let it happen. You can hate me all you want I hate myself too" He was looking down and you hug him "I don't hate you it was Juri's plan that recording she made me hear I knew it was edited."

"What recording?" You explained him everything of what happened that day. You started crying and once you were done letting it go he wipes them away. "We've been here for a long time we should go" you forgot you were just wearing a towel and you hold it tightly. You were practically naked while being with Yoongi he noticed you finally realized. "Go out first I'll stay here a bit." You say bye and get out as fast as you can. After you were back in your room Miri was sitting on the couch "Oh you're finally back how was it?"

"We just talked" she pats the seat and you go sit beside her she comforts you "He's not a bad guy right?" She asks and you answer her telling her no and she felt relieved cause she knew he wasn't the type to do something like that if he looked at you with so much passion and was very protective from far away.

You fell asleep under her touch and she continued to stroke your hair. "Y/n will you leave me for him?" She smiles "He loves you Y/n you should be able to see it why can't you." After a few hours she fell asleep you woke up you cover her with the blanket and stretch it was just 7 pm.

Someone was pounding at the door you go and open it you see one of Yoongi's friends holding him "I'm sorry to bother you Y/n but he was fighting this man and then he didn't want to go to his room he wanted to see you. Can you take care of him?" You hold onto him "Did he cut you there" you say pointing at his cheek "Yeah but it's nothing please take care of him down at the restaurant there's still so much drama going on."

He quickly leaves and you place Yoongi on your bed he was hurt pretty bad. You shake him trying to wake him up he sits up you noticed he was drunk you start treating his wounds and he was calm. He was able to recognize you even if he was drunk he takes glances at your lips and his breathing gets quicker. The tension was there but you weren't alone so he didn't do anything stupid since he saw Miri on the couch sleeping. "Love I want to be all yours but I'm scared you might get hurt."

Your felt those feelings you've always had fully take over you but you were also afraid of being hurt. "Your wounds are treated you should rest now" he lays on your bed and covers himself "Can I sleep here?" You let him sleep there he removes the blanket from one side and pats the bed. "Come here I won't let you sleep on the floor I see you trying to look for a blanket."

You were quite surprised even though he was drunk he was very observant. You lay down and he scoots closer to the edge to give you more space so you won't be uncomfortable you were facing away from him and he as well. It was just your backs facing each other. "Sleep well love" he closed his eyes and fell asleep feeling safe not needing to worry about anything.

The next morning Miri woke she stretched and stood up. "That was a good sleep" she was shocked and quickly ran to your bed she saw you and Yoongi were hugging each other completely asleep. He had his arms around your waist while his head was on your chest and you had your arms one wrapped around his neck and the other was on his back. She squeals finding it unbelievably cute.

"Why is this making me feel single?" She whispers until reality slaps "That's right I have boyfriend I should give them privacy and go bother Jae."