1⃞9⃞

Soo-young leaves. "Who does she think she is" you add a comment making her mad. "Well, she's the best doctor of the city and well paid. What about you what do you do?" she was taken aback and Young-Jae started dying of laughter. Since she stood quiet you understood she has no career so how did she even marry Young-Jae. "Oh you just must be your father's daughter there really isn't something special about you. I guess it's for the business you two are in arranged marriage right."

She was about to hit you "Don't touch her" she scoffs and moves back "Are you going to let her talk to me like that?" He tells you to get up "I mean she's not wrong. Now Y/n go change so we can leave." You quickly go and come out he grabs your things and starts walking with you she was walking behind you two. "Can you run?" He asks and you nod saying yes "Okay at the count of three we run and get in the car okay. 1...2...3!" You two run and get in he quickly drove away and you two were gone.

"So now a high schooler beats me no I can't let this happen." She wasn't like Juri where she could snitch and tell his father of the things he's doing since he left the family a few years ago. She starts throwing a tantrum and the people walking by looked at her weird she then walked away as nothing had happened. Young-Jae high-fives you "Okay let's stop by to eat then I'll drop you off" you guys went to eat and stop at a make-up store since you needed some make to cover up a few visible wounds. After finishing he drops you off and he leaves he made sure not to mention Yoongi so you can be happy. You quickly go in and jump on your bed but sit up "I have to do homework" you say and get your backpack.

A few days pass you got better. Young-Jae was driving when he receives a phone call and he answers it "Yoongi isn't doing well you should come to see him." He hums in agreement "Okay I'll be there soon." He quickly arrives luckily his father wasn't there so he went and checked on Yoongi he looked horrible he tried to convince him to take the medications but he wouldn't budge. All Yoongi did was sleep Young-Jae says bye and steps out.

His mother came to him. "Did he take his medication" he shakes his head saying no "If nothing has worked the only solution would be calling Y/n he listens to her more than any of us here. They don't talk so it'll be difficult to convince her to come here for him. What really happened that day?"

"I heard Juri did something but her mother is covering her and her mother can easily manipulate her father which means nothing will be done against Juri." He was stressed filled with so many emotions "Try to bring her I'll set a time for you two to meet." She hugged him "Take good care of yourself." He leaves he always helps others around but never helps himself.

You meet with their mother at a cafe. "Yoongi is sick" you look at her and take a sip of your drink "What do I have to do with that you know I don't want to see him. If Juri finds out I met him that just puts me at risk" she suddenly gets on her knees you were surprised at her sudden actions "Please forgive me for not raising him well and for any mistakes he's done but he'll only listen to you. He doesn't want to eat or take his medications please I'll make sure I put a stop to it. Juri won't hurt you anymore I heard she had something to do that day you went missing I'll make sure she pays."

You run your hand through your hair "No need for that I'm leaving anyways I'll do this last favor since Young-Jae has been helping me out but promise me that if I ever need help you'll help with no hesitation." She nods "Yes I promise" you grab her "Please stand up you didn't need to kneel."

"Yes, it was you went through that because of me if only I put a stop to it you would've been fine. I should've trusted my instincts about Juri" you look around to see people staring at you two "Okay stop crying and let's head to your place" she hugs you "thank you" you guys reach the house and you follow her.

Reaching his room she knocks and opens it you walk in after her just to see Juri sitting beside him on his bed while holding his hand. She sees you "What is she doing here" Yoongi opens his eyes and sees you "Y/n" he whispers. He removes his hand from Juri's he sat up his mother signaled you to approach him you quickly hold him making him lay down.

"Don't sit up okay" he does as you say and holds your hand "Juri you should go now. You aren't needed seeing how you can't attend my son I don't think this marriage will work I'll talk to my husband about it" Juri snatched your hand away from his "No I am doing good. We love each other."

"Get out I don't need you," Yoongi said she stood up mad and left she only listened to him to get on his side. "I apologize Y/n" his mother bowed you shake your head telling her it's fine she excuses herself. You touch his forehead then his hair you started on the right caressing it he closed his eyes feeling safe and relaxed in your hands. You see the medicine on the table beside the bed you stop caressing him and he opens his eyes worried thinking you had left "Here drink it so you can get better" you hand him the medication, you help him sit up, he takes it, and you smile.

"You couldn't do that" you tease "Not without you" he lays back down feeling tired, he closed his eyes, and securely held your hand "Promise me you won't leave me," he says you lightly chuckle "I won't okay I'll be here until you get better" he hums and fell asleep. After he was sound asleep you step out his mother came "You're exhausted my dear you should rest too I have the guest room ready for you" you thank her. You head in and fall asleep.