1⃞0⃞

You head to your next class the teacher came back but she looked sad so you just told her you would talk to her some other time and left the classroom.

Everyone was waiting in the hallway waiting for the teacher to open the door you see Ki-Tae and wave he comes running to you and hugs you. Yoongi and Juri stared at you both. "Oh, what's that for?" He lets you go "I passed the quiz the teacher uploaded the scores and I did well thank you for helping me."

"Oh you're welcome" he hands you a box of chocolates "Omg are you two dating?" A classmate says then everyone looks at you two. Before you can say anything the door bursts open and everyone went in you entered last. You take a seat and the rest was a blur right after school you went home Ki-Tae first bought you ice cream then walked you home. "Bye Ki-Tae see you tomorrow."

The next day your mother woke you up "Y/n wake up" you wake up alerted you quickly sit up and flinch "Don't hit..." you come to your sense "Don't hit what?" Your mother asked confused you quickly come up with something "Don't hit my backpack it's like right next to you" she sees it. "Oh, my bad. We're leaving early okay so I already put your alarm you have 2 hours still before you go to school." You rub your eyes "Okay bye" she tucks you in and leaves you to go back to sleep.

You wake up you look at the clock your eyes widen "Oh shit I'm late" you quickly sit up and change. You brush your teeth, wash your face, and get your bag quickly you walk out. You check your phone and there were a lot of messages from Ki-Tae. You were 30 minutes late you quickly got on the bus. Once you arrive at school they give you a late pass and you start walking while texting Ki-Tae.

You bump into someone you lost your balance and fall but they catch you mid air. "Yoongi" you say and he lets you go making you fall. "My bad," he says and you wince in pain now for sure you scraped your knee the uniform skirt didn't help you at all. "Next time stop texting and watch where you are going." You check your knee it was slightly bleeding. "Just shut up," you say I mean he was right.

He extends his arm for you to take it you look at him and smack it away "I don't need your help" you stand up and walk to the building. He's never helped you since the beginning and now he wants to help for a slight scrape. You run to your class and get there out of breath you knock on the door. The teacher opens it you hand her the note she doesn't ask anything then Yoongi comes in after you everyone then started whispering to each other.

You took a seat "Ki-Tae I'm sorry I didn't respond" he fixes your hair that was out of place with all the running you did. "It's okay don't worry try to catch your breath." You nod you were breathing hard and it's not like you walked to the fifth floor. "Okay class we'll watch a video now take notes it'll be in your quiz." You open your notebook and get ready. Ki-Tae was busy staring at you when you end up sleeping so he started writing the notes to give them to you after.

As soon as the lights went on you open your eyes "Oh that was boring" you whisper and stretch your arms Ki-Tae smiles. He hands you the notes you thank him and give him a high five. "Why did you two come in together?" Juri asks Yoongi and he got annoyed but had no choice but to answer. His relationship with his father got worse he would get slapped and his father wouldn't talk to him unless he heard good news from Juri. Practically Juri controlled everything when it came to his father.

"We didn't I just came back from the restroom did you not see me go." She smiles and holds his hand "Oh yeah that's right I'm sorry." He moves his hand away and starts focusing on the teacher getting ready for the next assignment. Right after lunch you and Ki-Tae went to go line up you get your lunch and take a seat with him at a table.

Juri comes over and passes by you and drops her water on you. You flinch at the sudden cold feeling and stand up "Oh my I'm so sorry" she says you cover yourself the white uniform shirt that was now wet was making everything visible. Ki-Tae was taking off his sweater when you feel a sweater put on you to cover yourself. You look back to see Yoongi he turns you around and grabs your hand "Come on" you walk beside him. You two walk out the cafeteria.

"You really can't win him over," Ki-Tae says to Juri and she just stared at him "Shut up." He slightly smiles and then looks back at you to see you gone with Yoongi. He took you to his locker you just stood there as he opened it. "Thank you" he closes it and hands you some clean clothes. "Here wear this they are clean." It was one of his buttoned shirt and some sweats "But the uniform for girls is a skirt" he places them on your hands since you hadn't taken them.

"Just wear it they'll understand" he accompanied you to the girl's restroom you go and change. You come out he sees you and his cheeks turn red. Seeing you wear his clothes he found it cute the clothes fit you quite big it was very baggy. "Is your knee better" he points at it. "Yeah it is anyways thank you I'll return your clothes nice and clean."

"See you around sweetheart" he walks away knowing once getting home it won't go well.