3⃞9⃞

You stand up and he just stared at you. His gaze made you weak especially at a moment like this where you were a blushing mess. Luckily your face doesn't get red probably because it's not noticeable. "We should go back everyone is probably waiting" he lays back down.

"Yoongi come on" he shakes his head and covers himself with the covers. You get closer to him and remove the blankets as your body was close to him he wrapped his arm around your waist and made your body meet his. "Can I get a kiss before we go" your eyes widened "Do you really think you deserve one?" he nods "Of course, I do" you were hesitant but then you kiss him.

You feel him smile and you bite his lip which made him let you go. He was happy and stands up you two were back outside you see everyone was slowly lining up. "Miri what are we doing?" She grabs you and takes you two where you belong "You're just on time this activity requires us to find our partners while blindfolded. I'll be first and you'll be next."

"What do you mean I'm next?" There was a set of four groups each group had eight members. Four were chosen to line up while the other four had to find their partner among the four lined up. It would first start with Miri, then you, Lia, and Ava, and then it would change. Miri put on the blindfold and she started. It would be by touching hands. She slowly approached person number 1 "Their nails are too long I don't think it's him" her partner was Jae so you found it interesting if she would be able to identify him.

She goes to the next person which was Yoongi she interlocked her hand with his and she shakes her head "It's not him" she moves on to the next but she could quickly tell it wasn't him. You were giggling quietly the last person was Jae. She held his hand and started really touching every part to make sure "Omg this is difficult I feel like it's him."

"So who are you choosing Miri?" The observer of the group asked. "I'm choosing person 4" Jae stood in front of her and she took off her blindfold and she started smiling. "You found me," he says and hugs her everyone starts clapping. You were smiling like crazy until you remember you're next. Miri handed you the blindfold "Good luck!"

You had to find Yoongi you thought to yourself it would be easy. It all changed when you touched the first person's hand. Their hand was smaller than Yoongi's. His hands were bigger than yours. "I don't think it's him." Yoongi was smiling seeing how good you were doing. You move to the next and immediately know it's Jae he had a bigger hand than you, he had long fingers one slap and for sure you'd be gone.

"Not him" you move to the third and touch their hand. You trace their veins and you immediately knew it was him his veins were something you liked about him it just drove you crazy. "It's not him" and he gasps making an excuse me face. Miri and the rest laughed seeing his reaction you move on to the last person their fingers were short so for sure it wasn't Yoongi "Okay I'm done."

Yoongi was upset how you passed him and said it wasn't him when it was. "Okay, Y/n who are you choosing" you smile "Person three" Yoongi walked up and stood in front of you. You remove your blindfold and he was serious. "I knew it was you," you say he couldn't stop himself from smiling. He pats your head "Good job love." Everyone was clapping it was later over everyone found their partner which was surprising but not really.

You and Yoongi were walking back to the hotel you all had to pack it was the last day. He seemed upset "Are you mad?" He looks at you "Huh no I'm not" you hold his hand "What is it tell me?" He sighs he found it embarrassing but tells "Why did you say that I wasn't neither you said it's not him." You see his pout "But I did choose correctly didn't I. I just did it to create tension and mystery."

"Really" you nod "Yeah I knew it was you when I touched your hand." You two got on the elevator but before the door closed Juri went in so it was you three. It was quiet but you never let go of Yoongi's hand and he didn't let you go he wasn't planning to. "You two seem close Y/n you do know I'm marrying him."

You slightly laugh as she is still going on with that "No you're not the arrangement is called off already." She scoffs and takes a step forward towards you "No it isn't" Yoongi pulls you away from her "Juri we are not getting married there's someone else." She shakes her head and crosses her arms "Um Y/n but what can she offer for your dad's job nothing she's nothing you can't marry her."

The elevator door opens and you two step out then her. "You'll find out after we're all back." You and Yoongi entered his room and he laid on the bed facing up you stood there watching him. You sit beside him and started playing with his hair "You didn't get to tell me how you knew it was me" he says and sits up.

"It's really weird but I'll tell you so you know how we would hold hands a lot before all this happened like in middle school." He hums and you were feeling embarrassed "I recognized you because of your veins. Let's just say your hands are pretty and I can differentiate it." He starts laughing and you grab the nearest pillow and smack him with it. You two were laughing when he takes away the pillow and throws it he grabs your hands and he got on top of you pinning your hands on the bed.

"So you're attracted to my hands" you look to the side "If you put it that way you're making me be the weird one here." You look at him and he seemed to be distracted you quickly got on top of him and pin him down. "I'm guessing you want to know what I'm attracted to" he smirks and lightly chuckles. "I'm attracted to all of you. Do you even know what you do to me? You simply have me on my knees for you. I've been wanting to tell you that for a while now."

His hands roamed your body and your stomach was full of butterflies you weren't really expecting that type of answer and actions you get off him and he stands up. "Can you help me pack?" He asks and you say yes. You two packed and later on that day you all came back to the university.