Chapter 1: Spider-Man: The Bigman of Crime Prologue

Hey everyone, my name is Y/N Y/M/N Henry L/N and I'm just a fifteen year old kid that lives in Queens with my mother.

So you're probably wondering about my dad, well to put it simply he died in a plane crash when I was seven years old. Its been really hard without him, I miss him everyday. Though I do have my grandfather Henry Allen and he's sort have taken on that fatherly role in my life.

Other than my mum and grandpa I also have my best friend, his name is Justin Miller. He and I have known each other since we were 9 years old, and he's always had my back. Which is good as because I'm a nerd and smart I get bullied alot, especially by Isaac Thompson.

This also makes it harder for me when it comes to dating girls. Though there's only one girl I want to be with. Her name is Mia Lance and I've had a crush on her for like two years now. She's so beautiful. But as she's a cheerleader and I'm a nerd so it's probably never gonna happen.

Well, that's about it. Now you're gonna see how one high school trip changed my life forever and for the better if I'm being honest. I'll see you soon everyone.

(A/N: So the "Spider-Man: The Bigman of Crime." Title is the title of the Spider-Man phase one movie. I know it's not the best, but I hope you like it.)