Chapter 109: Spidey & Cap Return The Stones

(Ten days later)

Y/N's P.O.V

So it's been ten days since I woke up and found out that Yelena is pregnant. Yelena and I got married two days ago and the wedding was perfect because she's now my wife.

But anyway it's time to take the stones back to their proper places in the timeline.

We're with Tony, Bruce, Yelena, Sam and Bucky outside of what remains of the Avengers Compound.

Steve and I are suited up.

(A/N: So Y/N is wearing this suit for the mission

(A/N: So Y/N is wearing this suit for the mission.)

I figured I show wear this suit just in case I run into my past self again for whatever reason.

I'll be returning the Space, Reality and Power stones to their proper places in the timeline, while Cap takes the Mind, Time and Soul stones to their proper places.

Tony and Bruce open up two cases that now has the stones in it.

Tony: Now remember guys, you two have to return the stones to the exact place we got 'em from. Otherwise you're gonna open up a bunch of nasty alternative realities.

Steve: Don't worry Tony we know.

Y/N: Clip all the branch's.

Steve and I close the cases up.

Sam and I walk with Steve.

Sam: Cap if you want I can come with you two.

Steve and I smile at Sam.

Steve: You're a good man Sam.

Y/N: He's right, but this one's on us buddy.

He nods.

Steve then says goodbye to the other's.

I go over to talk to say goodbye to Yelana.

She and I hug, then pull away and kiss briefly.

Yelena then looks me up and down.

Yelena: So, you're wearing this suit, huh?

Y/N: Yeah, well I can't wear the nano-tech suit as it's kinda fucked.

Yelena: Oh yeah.

Y/N: Though it's probably a good thing. I wouldn't wanna risk running into my past self again and have him see me in that suit. He might get some ideas.

She giggles.

Yelena: True. Be careful babe.

I nod.

Y/N: I will. I always am. Besides, I have a family I wanna come back to.

She smiles.

I kiss her on the cheek, then I bend down and kiss her stomach.

After that I put on my mask and join Steve on the platform.

Sam: How long is this gonna take?

Tony: For them as long as they needs, for us about five seconds.

Bruce: Alright Cap, Spidey, we'll meet you back here.

We both nod.

Steve: You bet.

Y/N: We'll be back.

We then activate the helmets on our time travel suits.

I pick up Mjölnir to return that too.

Bruce: Going quantum in five, four, three, two, one.

Steve and I shrink down and go back in time once again.

Yelena's P.O.V

Y/N and Steve have just disappeared back into the quantum relem.

Bruce: And returning in five, four, three two, one.

We all wait for a few seconds then see Steve and Y/N reappear on the teleporter and deactivate their time travel suits.

Yelena: So, you did it, right?

Steve: Yep, everything is back where it's supposed to be.

Bucky: Nice.

Tony: Great job guys.

Y/N chuckles as he pulls off his mask.

Y/N: We do our best.

Y/N's P.O.V

Steve and I get off the platform and walk off together to talk.

Y/N: So, I gotta say I'm surprised that you didn't go back in time to be with a certain someone.

Cap smiles as he knows who I'm talking about. 

Steve: I'd be lying if I said the thought didn't cross my mind, but then I remembered something.

Y/N: Oh really? What's was it?

He sighs.

Steve: When I was in that support group to help people who lost someone to the snap I said the line "You gotta move on." So I realised that if I had gone back to be with Peggy I'd be doing the opposite of that. It's time for me to move on, and be this new me. With my new family.

We both look at the others talking with each other.

Y/N: That's great. I'm proud of you Cap. I guess that means you're gonna try and find Sharon?

He chuckles.

Steve: Maybe. Oh and there's something I want to talk to you about.

Y/N: Okay, what is it?

Steve: I want you to be the Avengers new leader.

Y/N: Wait, what?

Steve: You've proven yourself to be a leader on more than one occasion Y/N, in the fight against Thanos to name one. And there's the fact that you gave your life to save the universe so I think that shows you to be a great leader.

Y/N: But what about you?

Steve: I'll still be an Avenger and Captain America. I'm not ready to leave that behind yet, I'll be leaving the leading to you. Because like I said, you're a leader Y/N.

I smile.

Y/N: Thanks Cap.

He and I hug.

After pulling away we go to join the other's.

Tony decides to announce that he's retiring as Iron-Man this was his last mission. But he'll be there to help as technical support whenever we need him.

All of us start to get to work on building a new place for the Avengers to live/meet up in.

Right now all we can do is rebuild and wait for the next battle that comes along to hurt earth or it's poeple.

We'll also be ready for next time we have to go to space.