Chapter 4: Big Changes

(The next day)

Y/N's P.O.V

When I wake up the next morning I find that I'm asleep on the floor for some strange reason.

I get up and grab my glasses off my bedside table. When I go to put them on I realise that my vision is more blurry with the glasses than without them.

Y/N: Hm. That's weird.

I then look in the mirror and see that my body has completely changed. I now have a six pack and my arms are at least ten times bigger than before.

I don't know how this happened, but at the same time I'm not complaining. I then hear a knock at the door.

Vanessa: Hey Y/N? You okay?

Y/N: Yeah mum, I'm good.

Vanessa: So there's a change?

Y/N: Yep, big change.

Vanessa: Okay baby boy. But you might want to hurry. You're gonna be late.

Y/N: Okay, mum.

After getting changed and heading downstairs before I get to the bottom I run across the wall and land on the ground.

Vanessa: Oh wow.

I then see grandpa looking at me.

Henry: Hey kiddo. I thought you were sick.

Y/N: I got better. Okay, I gotta go mum. I'll see you later.

Vanessa: What about your breakfast?

Y/N: I'll be okay mum. I'll get something on the way.

Vanessa: Okay.

Y/N: See you guys later.

Vanessa & Henry: Bye.

I rush out of the door feeling fresh and good.

(Three hours later)

So I'm now in sport and we're playing basketball.

As I'm playing I realise that I'm so much better than I was last time I played, and I haven't been practicing at all.

I also noticed that I don't even need my inhaler anymore. Whatever that spider did to me is really having benefits for me.

Y/N: Wow, I'm sweating.

I then rip off my t-shirt.

Mia's P.O.V

I walk into the gym as I have a free period and I see a boys sport class playing basketball.

I then notice Y/N and see that he has his t-shirt off. I see his body and it's so hot. I didn't know that he worked out, but it's working for him and me.

Mia: Wow.

Y/N then looks at me and waves to me.

I wave back.

Y/N's P.O.V

After seeing Mia Justin comes over to me. Funnily enough he hasn't questioned my sudden body transformation.

Justin: Mia is so checking you out.

I look at him.

Y/N: Is she?

Justin: Yeah, definitely. You should go and talk to her. Ask her out.

Y/N: Yeah, I will. I'm feeling pretty confident today. But I'll wait until I'm not sweating like a pig.

He nods.

Justin: Yeah, good idea.

(One hour later)

So I'm now eating lunch and when I look up I see Mia walking towards me.

I then notice her fall over, in this moment everything went into slow motion.

I quickly stand up, catch Mia and catch everything that went into the air on her tray.

Mia: Wow, great reflexes!

She then looks at me in the eyes.

Mia: Hey, you have Y/C/E. I didn't notice without your glasses.

Y/N: Yeah, I do. Hey so, I was...

Before I could finish Mia got called by her friend.

Mia: Sorry Y/N, I've got to go.

Y/N: Yeah, okay.

After sitting down I see Isaac and I had heard he was gonna beat me up after what happened at the end of our sports lesson.

I quickly get up and leave the cafeteria.

I then go to my locker and I feel everything go into slow motion again. After a moment or so I feel that someone is about to attack me.

But I move out of the way as Isaac punches my locker.

He and I come face to face.

Isaac: I'm gonna knock your teeth out L/N.

People, including Justin and Mia start gathering around us.

Mia: Isaac, back off.

Y/N: I don't want to fight you Isaac.

Isaac: I wouldn't want to fight me either.

Isaac starts trying to punch me, but I keep dodging his swings.

He goes for another swing but I duck down and bend back so far that I can see people standing behind me.

I come back up and feel my sixth sense go off again.

I then flip up into the air and do a backflip over Isaac's friend.

Isaac's friend looks at him.

Friend: He's all yours man.

Isaac pushes his friend away. He then starts swinging at me again, but this time I block his hits.

I grab his arm and bend it back. I then punch him in the chest sending him backwards.

He fell right on his ass.

(A/N: Just imagine that Y/N is Peter, and Flash is Isaac

(A/N: Just imagine that Y/N is Peter, and Flash is Isaac.)

As I look around I see that people are freaked out by what I had just done.

Feeling bad about what I had just done I run off.

Justin: Y/N! Y/N wait!

I keep running until I'm outta school.

I run out into the streets until I find myself in an alleyway a few blocks away from school.