Chapter 19: The NuForm Bomb

Y/N's P.O.V

I swing down the street and land on a street light. I look around and I can't see anyone.

Y/N: Justin, Mia. Can you hear me?

Justin: We're here!!

I look down at the street and see Justin, Mia and mum with some other civilians that have been helping them.

I jump down and land infront of them.

Y/N: Are you all okay?

Mia: Yeah, we're fine.

Y/N: Hammerhead activated the NuForm bomb. I have to get you all out of here. Now, I can only carry a couple of you at a time...

We feel the ground shake again, we turn to see that the bomb is sending out blue waves of energy.

Vanessa: You don't have time, go and stop that bomb. We'll get ourselves out.

I nod.

Y/N: Okay, good luck.

Mia quickly hugs me then pulls away.

Mia: Good luck Tiger.

Y/N: Thanks, now go.

She nods and leaves with the others.

I jump into the air and swing over to where the bomb is.

When I land down I walk over to the bomb.

Y/N: Okay, there's gotta be a way to shut this down manually.

I go over to a console attached to the bomb. I start trying to shut the bomb down, but everything I could think of didn't work.

I then press a button and the count down speeds up and the next blue wave hits me and sends me flying back.

After God knows how long I open my eyes and I weaker. I look down and see my new suit is torn up slightly.

In this moment I then realise that maybe I can use my new electrical ability to absorb the NuForm and expel it from my body in a safer place.

(A/N: I know that might sound like a leap in logic, but this story does take place in a universe where a purple alien wipes out half the universe's population by snapping his fingers. So please go with it.)

I take off my mask, then stand to my feet and slowly walk back over to the bomb, every blue wave that comes out hits me and I feel it.

After a minute or so I make it back over to the bomb and put my hands on it. I then use my electrical power to start absorbing the NuForm.

I start to feel thr power run through my body, it starts to tear my suit up even more.

After a moment of draining the bomb of it's NuForm I fall to the ground as my body is unable to contain this amount of energy.

I manage to get to my feet. I then run and jump into the air and run up the nearest building. I make it to the highest point and push myself off as hard as I can.

I go up into the air and I expel the NuForm energy into the sky.

Third person prospective 

Just after the explosion happens Vanessa, Justin, Mia, Yelena and Ben along with Lincoln show up and, see Y/N's unconscious body falling back down.

Y/N falls from a great height and lands onto the ground hard.

Vanessa and Mia are the first two to run over to Y/N's body.

Vanessa: Y/N! Oh god! Say something!

Mia: Come on Y/N, come back to us.

Y/N starts coughing slightly and slowly opens his eyes.

Y/N: Is everyone... okay?

Mia: Yeah, we're okay.

Vanessa: Everyone's okay. Thanks to you.

Y/N looks up to see that some other people from his neighbourhood are here too. These poeple are people that he saved as Spider-Man.

A young deaf girl named Hailey, who's a street artist picked up Y/N's mask and hands it to Justin.

Justin and Yelena then joins Mia, Y/N and Vanessa. He hands Vanessa Y/N's mask and she puts it on for him.

Justin then helps Y/N to his feet.

Y/N looks off into thr distance as everyone there stares at him as they've now seen Spider-Man's face.

Guy #1: He's so young.

People turn to see police and news reporters have shown up on the scene.

Guy #2: Hey, get out of here kid. We'll take care of them.

The group of people including Ben turn to stop the reporter coming over.

She immediately puts a mic to their faces.

Reporter: Did you see his face?

Back with Y/N, Mia, Vanessa, Justin and Yelena.

Vanessa looks at her son and smiles.

Vanessa: You did good. Spider-Man.

Y/N smiles under his mask.

Y/N: Thanks.

The group look over to the other's who are with the reporter.

Reporter: Who is he?

Guy #2: That guy?

Y/N takes this opportunity to jump into the air and swing away.

Guy #2: He's our hero. He's New York's Spider-Man.

After this Tombstone gives himself up and is arrested by the police and taken away.

Y/N's P.O.V

After all of that craziness I land on a rooftop and take my mask off.

Y/N: Wow, that was something else.

I decide to sit down and take a minute to process what had just happened. I look up to see that the sun is coming up now.

Y/N: Even when a section of the city is in ruins, its still kinda beautiful in a way.

I just sit there and enjoy the sunrise as the fight with Tombstone and Hammerhead is finally over.