Chapter 64: Spider-Man: The Spiders of The Multiverse Prologue

Hey guys, it's Y/N L/N a.k.a the Ultimate Spider-Man and I'm back to catch you guys up in what's been happening recently. Though it's not been much.

So it's been nine months since we defeated Ultron in Sokovia, myself and the new Avengers have been on missions since then. We actually ended up fighting a giant version of Ultron that had been rebuild. Also the Web Warriors have been going on missions around the world together, well we went on missions that required our skills sets.

The other new additions to the team have been good too. Especially Wanda who has really become an integral part of of team. She and I have become really good friends too, she sorta like the sister I never had. We were able to bond over our losses. Though I will say Yelena did get a little jealous at one point as she thought Wanda was crushing on me, but that got straighted out quickly.

Speaking of Yelena, she and I have been going strong are relationship is good. We've been together for nearly nine months and I couldn't be happier with her. Though we did have a scare last month. Last month Yelena thought she might be pregnant, but it turns out that her time of the month came later than usual. So yeah, that happened.

Well that's it to be honest, like I said not much happened other than all that.

So I've gotta go now and I'll talk to you all at some point I guess.

Bye guys.

(A/N: I know it's a crappy prologue, so I'm sorry about that.)