Chapter 37: A New Suit

(Two days later)

Y/N's P.O.V

So it's been two days since Yelena and I found that space rock in the park and took it to Tony so he can examine it.

Not much has happened since but Tony did say he'll call if he finds out anything about the rock. Yelena is gonna talk to some of her old S.H.I.E.L.D contacts about the rock too.

I've just come home after a long day of fighting crime, I climb down from the roof and climb into my window.

Y/N: Ah, I'm so glad to be home. I need to sleep.

I'm so tired so I don't even bother taking off my suit, I only take off my mask. I get on my bed, then immediately fall asleep.

Third person perspective

As Y/N sleeps through the night the alien life-form comes out from under Y/N's bed.

The alien makes it way up the side of the bed and once it's close enough it attaches itself to Y/N's foot.

It starts to make its way up Y/N's body and attaches to him.

(A/N: Just imagine it's the suit that Y/N made with Tony

(A/N: Just imagine it's the suit that Y/N made with Tony.)

Once it's wrapped around his body it makes it way up to his face.

Y/N wakes up as the alien covers his face and wraps around his head.

The alien takes over Y/N's body temporarily and it stands him up. It then sees the mirror on Y/N's wardrobe door.

(A/N: So this is the version of the black suit I'm using, hope you like it

(A/N: So this is the version of the black suit I'm using, hope you like it.)

The alien then moves and has Y/N leave his bedroom and swing out into the city.

Y/N's P.O.V 

As I start to wake up I see that I'm hanging upside down from my web and that I'm facing my reflection from a window.

(A/N: So just imagine that Y/N is wearing the version of the black suit that I'm using for this story

(A/N: So just imagine that Y/N is wearing the version of the black suit that I'm using for this story. Same with other gifs used.)

Y/N: What the fuck?

I drop down and stick to the building so I could get a closer look.

Y/N: What is this? How did...?

I move my arm off the building and flex my muscles.

Y/N: Wow, this feels really good. I feel stronger.

I then stand and have only my feet stick to the building.

After that I throw myself forward and go higher on the building, I spring off my hands and bounce off the building and dive down towards the ground.

Y/N: Whoooooo! Yeah!!!

Once I get closer to the ground I start swinging through the city and jumping from building to building.

After a minute or so I land and stick to the side of a building.

I then take off the mask and look at it awe.

(A/N: Just imagine it's Y/N instead if Peter Parker

(A/N: Just imagine it's Y/N instead if Peter Parker.)

Y/N: This is something else.

I then put my mask back on and web swing home.

(The next day)

I'm now at the Avengers Tower to see Tony so he can examine this suit.

I just want to know more about whatever the hell this thing is.

Tony is now looking through a microscope at a small sample of the life-form.

Y/N: So, what is it?

Tony: I'm not sure.

He look up at me.

Tony: I'm not 100% sure, but I think this could be the thing that was in that weird space rock you and Yelena found. I'll have to run more tests...

Y/N: Can we do that now?

I then see that the piece of the life-form I gave to Tony is rushing towards me. Before it can get to me I trap it under a glass.

Tony: Mmm, it seems to like you.

Stark looks at me.

Tony: Don't let any of that get on you Y/N.

Y/N: Why?

Tony: Well, that thing has the characteristics of a symbiote, it needs to bond to a host to survive. And when these things bind to something or someone, they can be hard to un-bind.

I nod slowly.

(Ten minutes later)

I'm now sitting on a rooftop in my new alien black suit thinking about what Tony said about this thing.

I honestly just think Tony is being paranoid, he's had moments of paranoia since the battle of New York.

So I'm just gonna keep this suit, and just see what happens.

I mean Tony did say it had characteristics of a symbiote, it doesn't mean it is a symbiote. It could be anything at this point.

I drop down from the roof, as I drop down the suit disappears and when I land I'm in my normal clothes.

Y/N: Wow, say what you will about this suit, but it's got alot of perks.

I then start walking down the street and enjoy what this new suit has to offer.

(A/N: Sorry everyone, I know this isn't the best chapter and I'm sorry that it's a bit short.)