Chapter 98: Whatever It Takes

Y/N's P.O.V

We now have Thor and Clint with us and after a few days of work Tony, Bruce and I have finished the time machine. Now it just needs to be tested.

Justin, Rhodey and I check in on Scott and the other's.

We see Scott standing there in a white time travel suit that I made.

Justin: Time travel suit, nice.

Y/N: Of course they're nice. I designed and made them.

Justin: Shut up.

Bruce trys to put the Pym particles in the suit but Scott starts freaking out.

Scott: Be careful.

Bruce: I am.

Scott: No, you're being very Hulky. These are Pym particles and ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, these is all we have. We have enough for one round trip each and two test runs.

Scott accidentally shrinks himself down and quickly comes back up.

Scott: Okay, one test run. I don't think I can do this.

Clint: I'll do it, I'm game.

We then get Clint in the suit.

Bruce goes through with Clint what may happen to him.

Rhodey: So, if we can do this, go back in time. Why don't we find baby Thanos and...

Rhodey gestures strangling baby Thanos.

Bruce: First of all that's horrible.

Rhodey: It's Thanos.

Justin: He's gotta point Bruce.

Bruce: Second of all, time doesn't work that way. Changing the past doesn't change the future.

Scott: Yeah, but if we go back and get the stones before Thanos does, Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved.

Clint: Bingo.

Nebula: That's not how it works.

Clint: Really? That's what I heard.

Bruce: Who told you that?

Y/N: Star Trek, Terminator, Time Cop, Time after time.

Scott: Quantum Leap.

Rhodey: Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time.

Justin: Hot Tub Time Machine.

Y/N: Hot Tub Time Machine, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Basically any movie that involves time travel. This is known Bruce.

Bruce goes on to confuse all of us with time travel and past, present and future.

Scott: So, Back to the Future is a bunch of bullshit?

After sorting out Clint's suit we do a time travel test.

Clint shrinks down and five seconds later he comes back with a baseball glove.

We now know that it works.

(Five days later)

For the past five days we've been looking for the best places to go to get the infinity stones. The best years we've got is. New York 2012 for the Mind, Space and Time Stones, Asgard 2013 for the Reality Stone, Morag 2014 for the Power Stone and Vormir 2014 for the Soul Stone.

I also went to Earth-65 and asked Mia for help and she agreed to help us again.

Tony and I have just finished putting the teams together.