Chapter 46: Dealing With The Symbiote

Y/N's P.O.V

So Justin and I have been fighting Sandman for a few minutes now and while it is helpful to have backup we're not doing much to him.

I jump down and land on a beam, as I run across it Sandman takes it out. Before I can fall Justin swings in and catches me.

Justin: Gotcha.

He throws me up and I swing off with him.

I then hear Justin yell.

Justin: Y/N! Up top!

I look up and see that Yelena is about to fall from where she is.

Y/N: Shit!

I start making my way up to her, as I do this show looses her grip and falls.

Y/N: No!! Yelena!!

I immediately dive down to catch Yelena.

I manage to grab Yelena and shoot out a web which Justin catches. He then flings us up and away from the ground.

This causes the crowd to cheer.

I swing back around and land on one of the floors of the construction site.

I put her down and take off my mask.

Y/N: Hey, you okay?

She smiles.

Yelena: Yeah, thanks to you.

We stand there looking at each other for a moment. I then feel myself start to lean in towards her.

But I then hear Justin again.

Justin: Hey Y/N!

I turn around and see Justin is having trouble with Sandman.

Justin: Am I interrupting?!

I turn back to Yelena and put my mask back on.

Y/N: I gotta go.

Yelena: I know. Go get 'em Cowboy.

I smile, then turn to swing away.

When I get closer I land on Sandman and try to hurt him with my venom blast. It doesn't work, if anything it pisses him off.

I go to swing away but he grabs me and throws me into the construction site.

This causes me to black out for a moment.

(Five minutes later)

When I come to I see that Justin has taken Sandman down.

Then I hear a scream and I know it's Venom, I just don't know where he is. My spider sense is useless right now too.

As I'm looking around for him, I get grabbed and throw up, as I come back down I get hit and land on the floor.

Before I can get up I get webbed up and brought to my knees.

Venom then lands infront of me.

He hits me in the face with a pole until my mask gets knocked off.

His mask then comes off.

Eddie: Never wound, what you can't kill.

Y/N: Eddie... the suit. You gotta take it off.

Eddie: Oh, you'd like that wouldn't you?

He then puts the sharp end to my neck.

Y/N: I get it. I know what it feels like. It feels good, the power and everything. But you'll lose yourself. Let it go.