Chapter 55: We'll Lose

Y/N's P.O.V

Now we're all gathered in Tony's lab going over what just happened with Ultron.

Bruce: All of our work is gone. Ultron cleared and used the Internet to escape.

Steve: Ultron.

I look up from a computer screen.

Y/N: He's been inside everything. The files, surveillance.

Yelena: Then that means he probably knows more about us then we do about each other.

Y/N: Pretty much.

Justin: Well, I now feel violated.

Y/N: Guys, I've seen Terminator enough times to know, that when the rogue A.I escapes and wants to wipe out humanity. It tends to access things that explode.

Maria: Nuclear codes.

Y/N: Exactly. Nuclear codes.

Rhodey: Right, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can.

Natasha: Nukes? He said he wanted to kills us.

Steve: No he didn't say killed he said "extinct."

Clint: Yeah and he said he killed somebody.

Maria: But there wasn't anyone else in the building.

Tony then walks over.

Tony: Yeah, there was.

He then shows us what's left of Jarvis.

Bruce: Oh my god.

Y/N: Jarvis was the first line of defence. He would have shut Ultron down, it makes sense.

Bruce: No. Ultron could have assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy. This was rage.

Tho then came in and grabbed Tony by the throat.

Justin: It's coming around

Tony: Come on, use your words buddy.

Thor: I have more than enough words to describe you Stark.

Y/N: Thor! Put him down.

Thor then puts him down he tells that Ultron took the sceptre.

After a bit of back and forth about what Tony and Bruce did, Tony goes on to explain that we needed Ultron to deal with a threat like the alien army that came to New York back in 2012.

Tony: Come on guys, we're the Avengers. We can bust arms dealers all day but that up there. That's the endgame. How are we gonna beat that?

Steve: Together.

Tony then looks to Steve.

Tony: We'll lose.

(A/N: Ingore the subtitles

(A/N: Ingore the subtitles.)

Steve: Then we'll do that together too.

(A/N: Again ingore the subtitles.)

Cap then looks around at all of us.

Steve: Thor's right, Ultron's calling us out and I'd like to find him before he's ready.

Y/N: Steve's right, we need to be ready. The world's a big place, let's start making it smaller.

After that we all go back to work so we could find Ultron.

(The next day)

So all night we've been working to find Ultron, but we've come up with nothing.

That's until we get a message written in blood from Ultron, he killed Stucker and he has the Maximoff twins on his side too.

After finding out that everything we had on Strucker digitally was gone we start going through his known associates.

We find someone named Ulysses Klaue. He took some vibranium out of a place call Wakanda.

Y/N: Wait Tony, I thought your old man got the last of it.

Steve: If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of...

We see Banner come over.

Bruce: I'm sorry, but what comes out of Wakanda?

Cap, Tony and I look behind us at Steve's shield.

Steve: The rarest metal on earth.

After a bit more digging we found out where Klaue is currently operating out of.

I just hope we can find him and find out something.

(A/N: Sorry I know this is a short chapter.)