Chapter 61: Sokovia Goes For A Ride

(Sokovia)

Y/N's P.O.V

As we're flying towards Sokovia Cap gives us a speech to give us some inspiration.

Steve: Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. That's what we signed up for, the people of Sokavia didn't, so our first priority is getting them out. All they want to do is live their lives in peace, and that's not gonna happen today. But we can do whatever it takes to protect them. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and clear the people out. We keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monster's, this isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right or not.

After hearing that we make it to Sokovia, once we're out of the quinjet I help Cap evacuate civilians to get them out of the city.

Then out of nowhere Cap and I get attacked by Ultron bot's that are coming out of the ground.

He and I fight them off we feel the ground start to shake.

Y/N: What the fuck is going on?

Steve: No idea, but I don't like it.

We look over the edge to see part of the city is taking off into the air.

Y/N: Well this isn't good.

Steve: No. No it is not.

We then hear Ultron give a speech through his bot's, which are just an extension of himself.

Ultron: Do you see? The beauty of it? The inevitability. You rise, to the fall. You, Avengers you are my meteor. The earth will crack with the weight of all your failures. Disconnect me.from your computers, turn my own against me. It doesn't matter. Becuase once the dust settles the only thing living on this planet, will be metal.

As I'm fighting more bot's at the end of the bridge I get tackled by a bot and sent flying into the front of a car.

Tony: Hey Spidey, you got incoming.

Y/N: (Groaning) Incoming already came in.

Cap then comes over and helps me up.

Steve: Stark, you worry about getting the city back down. The rest of us have one job. Tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, Walk it off.

Steve and I nod to each other and go back to fighting Ultron bot's.

As Cap and I are fighting we hear Hulk roaring so I know Yelana and Bruce must have gotten Nat and hopefully the girls will be here soon.

I go back to the bridge as I see a woman in a car about to go over the edge. I grab the bumper, but it rips off and the woman goes falling down.

I see Thor coming up then he goes back for her throwing her up. I slide down and catch her.

Y/N: Hey! It's okay! I've got you! Just look at me!

I manage to get her back up, as I do I see an Ultron bot coming at me.

Ultron: You can't save them all.

I spin a web at him.

Ultron: You'll never...

Before he could finish I pull the bot towards me clotheslining it sending it down to the ground below.

Y/N: "Never" what? You didn't finish!

I turn to see another car land and Thor land on top of it.

Thor jumps down and walks ahead of me.

Y/N: What, were you napping?

Thor and I get back to the fight he goes to help Steve and I see Yelena and Natasha helping taking down bot's.

When Yelena turns and sees me she rushes over and rips my mask off.

After that she grabs my face and kisses me deeply. We then pull away.

Yelena: Hey there Cowboy.

I smile.

Y/N: Hey.

I then tilt my head.

Y/N: Is it weird that I think watching you tear Ultron bots is really hot?

Yelena: No, it's fine. I'm thinking the same about you.

We then hear Nat.

Natasha: Hey guys! I love what's going between you two but can you help us out over here!!

We both nod and I put on my mask. She and I then go to help Steve and Nat.

After a few more minutes of fighting we hear Clint's voice over comms.

Clint: We're all clear here.

Steve: We are not clear! We are very not clear!

Clint: Alright, coming to you.

After clearing out the bots we finally manage to get all civilians to a safe place.

Tony tells us that the only way to stop this is by blowing the rock that we're all on right now.

Natasha, Yelena and I join Steve outside and look out at the clouds.

Natasha: Steve, these people aren't going anywhere. If Tony finds a way to blow this rock....

Steve: Not until everyone's safe.

I look at Steve.

Y/N: All the people up versus all the people down there. There's no math here.

Steve: We're not leaving one civilian on this thing.

Y/N: I didn't say we should leave.

Yelena: Y/N's right. I mean where else am I gonna get a view like this?

I wrap my arm around Yelena.

We then heard a voice come over the comms.

???: I'm glad you like the view Belova. It's about to get better.

As we hear this we see a S.H.I.E.L.D helicarrier come up into view. It turns out Fury gathered memebers of S.H.I.E.L.D so we could get some back-up.

Nick Fury: Nice right? Pulled her out of some mothballs with a few old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do.

Y/N: Uncle Nick, you son of a bitch.

Nick Fury: Woah, you kiss your mother with that mouth boy?

We then see life boats coming out of the carrier.

Pietro then runs over to us.

Pietro: This is S.H.I.E.L.D?

Steve: It's what S.H.I.E.L.D suppose to be.

Pietro: This is not so bad.

Steve: Let's get 'em on board.

We all go back and get the civilians and take them over to the life boats.

As we're doing this we hear Tony come over the comms, and tells us his plan. Then talks to Rhodey.

Tony: Rhodey, get the people aboard that carrier.

Rhodey: On it.

Tony: Avengers, time to work for a living.

The rest of us leave to get to the church.