Chapter 92: The Mad Titan Arrives

(Titan)

Stephen's P.O.V

After being knocked out by Thanos, I wake up to see Thanos standing over Stark. He's about to kill him.

Thanos: I hope they remember you.

I call out before he can kill Stark.

Stephen: Wait! Spare his life and the life of the other and I'll give you the stone.

He seems confused by this.

Thanos: Who is this other you speak of Wizard?

Stephen: When you come into contact with the time stone you'll know.

He nods after a moment.

Thanos: No tricks?

Tony: Don't.

I shake my head.

Thanos: Then I accept your deal Wizard.

I use my abilities to make the stone appear and I send it his way.

He takes the stone and puts it in the gauntlet.

After that he disappears.

(Wakanda)

Y/N's P.O.V

We're currently standing in the woods of Wakanda waiting for something to happen

Then I feel spider sense go off and it hurts me.

Y/N: Ahhhhh!!!

Vision: He's close.

Steve: Everyone on my position, we have incoming.

I stand up and join the other's leaving Wanda to protect Vision.

All of us look around and we look over to see a portal open up.

We then see a purple being come through it.

As he walks towards I immediately know that it's Thanos.

Bruce: Steve, Y/N, that's him. That's Thanos.

I nod.

Y/N: Alright, eyes up. Stay sharp!

We all start going towards Thanos ready to fight.

Third person prospective

The Avengers rush towards Thanos. He seems to have no problem handling them.

Bruce tries to take him on solo, Thanos then uses the Space stone to make him phase through Thanos then he gets stuck in the mountain side.

Steve and Justin rush Thanos only to be throw away by the Power Stone.

Y/N and T'challa jump and try to attack from up high. Thanos manages grabs both of them by their necks and smashes them together. After that he throws them to the ground.

Ben and Mia then jumps into the air and to attack Thanos, but they get stuck in mid-air by the Space Stone only to get thrown into trees.

Sam shoots at Thanos only to have his wings clipped by the Space Stone.

Rhodey fires his guns and rockets at Thanos only to be crushed because of the Space Stone and thrown to the ground.

Bucky runs and fire his guns at Thanos, he then gets taken down by the Power Stone.

Natasha, Yelena and Okoye try to rush Thanos and get knocked aside as he uses the Power Stone to knock Okoye away, then he traps Yelena and Natasha.

Groot then uses his vines to wrap Thanos up, but he breaks through them and sends Groot flying back.