Chapter 83: Getting Information

(Upstate New York)

Justin's P.O.V

Our team leaving is now back at the Avengers compound. Tony and Vision bring Rhodey here so he could be prepped for his surgery.

As I'm walking through the compound with Natasha I can't help but think about what Y/N said.

I'm starting to think that he was right. I mean would probably wouldn't be like this right now if we hadn't signed the Accords. We're divided now, fractured possible for good.

Nat and I walk into the room, we see that Tony and Vision are in there.

She and Tony then leave to talk about what went down back in Germany at the airport.

Natasha's P.O.V

I'm outside with Tony looking off into the distance.

Tony explains Rhodey injuries to me, we then talk about what happened back in Germany.

Natasha: Neither Y/N or Steve are gonna stop. If you don't either then Rhodey is gonna be the best case scenario.

Tony: You let them go Nat.

Natasha: We played this wrong.

Tony: No you let them go. Both you and Justin did.

I feel the angry rise after hearing Tony say this.

Natasha: I'm sorry that I'm not able to put my only sister in handcuffs Tony.

He sighs.

Tony: Wow it must he hard for you to get rid of the double agent thing huh? It sticks in the DNA.

I look at him.

Natasha: Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for one goddanm second?

Tony: Well, it doesn't matter because T'challa told Ross what you and Justin did, so they're gonna come for you two now.

Natasha: Justin and I aren't the ones that needs to watch their back.

I walk off to find Justin as he and I need to find a way to catch up to Steve, Y/N and Barnes.

Tony's P.O.V

I've left the compound to go and see Ross at the Raft I found out on the flight there that Y/N and Steve were telling the truth about the doctor.

I make it to the Raft Ross didn't believe and took me to see the other's. And obviously I wasn't given the warmest welcome by them.

I walk in and immediately hear clapping.

Clint: The futurist is here and he knows what's best for you whether you like it or not.

I walk over to Clint's cell.

Tony: Come on, give me a break Barton. I had no idea they'd put you guys in here.

Barton spits on the floor.

Clint: Yeah, but you knew they'd put is somewhere Tony.

Tony: Yeah, but not some super-max floating prison. I mean this place is for...

Clint: Criminals? Criminals I think that's the word your looking for Tony. But you know that didn't used to mean me or Y/N or Yelena or Steve or Sam or Wanda.

Tony: You broke the law Clint. You read it, you broke it. You're all grown up, you got a wife and kids. I don't get why didn't you think of them when you chose the wrong side?

Clint then comes to the cell door.

Clint: You better watch your back with this guy. There's a chance he's gonna break it!

I then walk over to see a new guy in the next cell.

???: Hank Pym did always say you can't trust a Stark.

Tony: Sorry who are you?

I walk on and stop infront of Yelena's cell.

Tony: Hi Yelena.

She walks to the cell door.

Yelena: What do you want traitor?

Tony: Traitor?

Yelena: Yes, you're a trailor. You'd rather sign something that'll tear us apart than stand by your friends. You'd rather let your friends get thrown in jail than stand with them.

Tony: Like I said, I didn't know you'd get put in here. Please, can you tell me where Y/N and Steve are going?

She chuckles.

Yelena: Go to hell Tony. Like I said to Ross. I'd rather rot than give them up.

I sigh and walk off.

After that I carry on walking until I reach Sam's cell. I see him facing the wall.

Sam: How's Rhodes?

Tony: We'll be flying him to Colombia medical tomorrow. So, fingers crossed. What do you need? They feed you yet?

Sam turns to face me.

Sam: You the good cop now?

I then lean on the cell door.

Tony: I'm just the guy who wants to know where Y/N and Steve went with Barnes.

Sam: Well, you better go and get a bad cop. Because you're gonna have to go Mark Fuhrman on my ass to get information outta me.

I use my watch to knock at the Raft's AV.

Tony: I just knocked the A out of their AV. We've got about forty-five seconds until they realise it's not a technical glitch.

I then use my watch to pull up the information that FRIDAY showed be on the chopper.

Tony: So, this was the guy that was suppose to interrogate Barnes. Clearly I made a mistake, Sam, I'm sorry I was wrong.

Sam: That's a first.

Tony: Spidey and Cap are definitely on the reservation and they're gonna need all the help they can get. Look we don't know each other that well so you don't have to...

Sam: No, no it's alright. Look I'll tell you where they are but you have to go alone and as a friend.

Tony: Easy.

After talking to Sam I found out that Y/N and Steve are heading to Siberia with Barnes to stop a group of super soldiers.

So I leave to go to the chopper with Ross following me.

Ross: Stark, did he give you anything on Rogers and L/N?

Tony: Nope, he told me to go to hell, so did Belova. I'm going back to the compound instead, but you can call me anytime. I'll leave you on hold as I like to watch the line blink.

I close the chopper door and take off.

Once I'm far enough away from the Raft I activate my suit that's installed in the chopper and fly off to Siberia so I can catch up to Y/N, Steve and Barnes.