Chapter 108: Back In Wakanda

(One week later)

Yelena's P.O.V

It's now been one week since we defeated Thanos and his army. it's been one week since half the universe came back to life. 

Also it's been one week since Y/N sacrificed his life to finish off Thanos and fell into a coma.

Myself, Vanessa, Natasha and Justin have been staying with him the most. The other Avengers and heroes that fought in the battle have visited to see how he's doing.

But anyway after a morning of throwing up I go back to be with Y/N.

Everytime I walk I expect to see him awake, but he isn't. At least not yet.

I just hope he wakes up, all I want is to hear his voice again and there's something I need to tell him.

As I'm sitting there I hear the door open. When I look over I see Nat walking in.

Natasha: Hey.

Yelena: Hey Nat.

While Nat and I are talking I can tell she can see that something is off with me.

She looks at me.

Natasha: Yelana, what's going on? The past couple of days you've been off. I can tell it's more than just about what's going on with Y/N.

I breathe in and out slowly as I need to tell someone, I can't keep it in anymore.

Yelana: Nat, I'm pregnant.

Her eyes widen.

Natasha: Seriously?

Yelana: Yeah. Two days ago I went to see Shuri and Strange as I had been throwing up a lot recently. After doing a test I found out I'm over a week pregnant. Eight days exact.

Natasha: Oh my god Yelana. Congratulations.

Yelana: Thanks, you're gonna be an aunt.

She smiles.

I then start to tear up.

Yelana: Natasha, what if Y/N doesn't wake up? I'm scared for our child. If he dies our child will never know their father. I'm honestly terrified of raising this child alone.

Natasha: I understand that, but Y/N will wake up. If he doesn't you'll be able to do it on your own, but he will. Don't worry though, if he's doesn't wake up you won't be alone. I'll make sure of that. You'll have me, Vanessa and the other's to help you.

We get up and hug, then pull away.

Yelena: Thank you Natasha.

She smiles.

The two of us start talking about my somewhat newfound pregnancy.

(Two days later)

After another two days I'm still by Y/N's bedside just wanting him to wake up.

I'm holding his non-burnt hand.

I then hear a groan. I look up and see Y/N's eyes start to open.

Yelana: Y/N? Can you hear me baby?

Y/N: Yelena?

I smile.

Yelana: Yeah, it's me Cowboy. I'm here.

I start stroking his hair softly.

Y/N: How long have I been out for?

Yelana: About nine days. You were in a coma babe.

Y/N: Did we win? Did we beat him?

I nod.

Yelana: Yes, we beat him. You did.

He smiles.

Y/N: Okay, good.

(One hour later)

Y/N's P.O.V

After getting up and getting my arm put in a sling, I go and see everyone briefly. But right now Yelana and I ate talking in private.

We've now decided that we're going to re-join the Avengers permanently, but we're gonna take some time out to live normal lives.

Yelana: Oh and Y/N, there's something I wanted to tell you too.

Y/N: Okay, what is it?

I sighs heavily.

Yelana: Okay, I'm just gonna come out with it. Y/N, I'm pregnant. You're gonna be a daddy. 

When I hear Yelana say this I feel joy rise up in me. I'm gonna be a dad.

I smile.

Y/N: Wait, really?

She nods with a smile on her face.

Y/N: Oh my god! That's amazing!

I wrap her up in a hug with my good arm. Then we pull away and kissed.

Now we start talking about the wedding and how after what happened we wanna get married as soon as we can.

As we talk about it we see Shuri and T'challa come in.

Shuri: Sorry, to burst in but we heard you guys talking about your wedding and we want to help.

Yelana: What do you mean?

T'challa: What my sister is trying to say is that if you want to get married soon, then you can get married here. In Wakanda.

Y/N: Wait, really?

The two nod.

Y/N: What do you think?

Yelana: Getting married in Wakanda sounds perfect. And romantic.

I smile.

Y/N: Well, I'm guess we're getting married in Wakanda then.

Shuri: Yes!

T'challa: Sorry, my sister loves weddings.

Yelana and I smile as it seems we're thinking the same thing.

Y/N: Wait T'challa, can the king of Wakanda marry people, if we're getting married in Wakanda?

T'challa smiles.

T'challa: Yes I can marry you, and I'd be honoured to do so.

The king and I shake hands.

After all that we leave the room and start to plan the wedding.

(A/N: Sorry for the shorter chapter.)