Chapter 100: Asgard 2013

(Asgard. 2013)

Isaac's P.O.V

Rocket, Thor and I come out of the quantum realm and show up on Asgard in 2013. The three of us are now sneaking through the castle so we can find the Reality Stone.

As we're going through the castle we sneak past a cell that Thor's adopted brother Loki is in.

We then make it the the main area we look round the corner and see Thor's ex girlfriend Jane just outside her room.

Thor: Oh, that's Jane.

She leaves and we come out, my mask comes off my face as Rocket and I look at Thor.

Rocket: Okay, tubby here's the plan. You're gonna charm her and I'm gonna suck the Reality Stone out of her and then we'll be gone.

Thor: Actually I'm going to go down the hall my father used to have this barrel of alcohol, and I see if I can get the three of us some to go cups.

Isaac: Aren't you drunk enough Thor?

We hear a noise and duck down, as we come back up we see a group of women.

Rocket: Who's the fancy chick?

Thor: That's my mother, she dies today.

Isaac: Oh shit, that's today.

Thor starts having a panic attack, but then Rocket slaps him to snap him out of it.

Rocket: You think you're the only one who lost people? What do you think we're doing here? I lost the only family I've ever had. Quill, Groot, Drax, the chick with the antenna. Their all gone. So is it too much to ask for to wipe the crums from your beard and help us get the infinity stone so I can get my family back.

Thor: Okay, you're right.

Isaac: Come on big guy, you can do this.

Thor: Okay, I can do this.

Rocket and I start sneaking froward.

Rocket: Okay heartbreaker she's alone...

We then turn to see that Thor is gone.

Isaac: Thor? Thor!? For fuck sake.

Rocket: I guess we'll have to do this ourselves.

I nod.

Isaac: Yeah, let's do it.

Rocket and I sneak into Jane's room.

Once we get in there we see her asleep.

I look down at Rocket.

Isaac: So. Do you have a plan, right?

Rocket: Yep, I'll suck the stone outta her while she's sleeping and you keep an eye out.

I nod.

Isaac: I guess it's a good a plan.

Rocket sneaks over to her he manages to pull the Reality Stone out of Jane Foster's body.

Rocket: (Whispers) I got it.

Isaac: (Whispers) Nice.

Rocket comes back over a group of guards come in through another door.

Isaac: Oh shit, run!

We run out of the room with a group of guards on our tail.

Rocket: Alright, we've gotta find Thor and get the hell outta of here.

Isaac: Yeah, no shit.

After a minute or so of running from the guards Rocket and I finally find Thor talking to his mother.

Isaac: Hi, you must be mum.

Rocket: Come on, we've got the thing we gotta move.

Thor then says goodbye to him mother and the he sticks his hand out.

Rocket: What the hell are we looking at here?

Thor's mother: Oh sometimes it takes a minute.

Isaac: Okay...

Then out of nowhere Thor's original hammer flies into his hand.

Thor: Haha!! I'm still worthy.

We activate our time travel suits.

Thor: Bye mum.

After that we then shrink down and head back to the Avengers Compound in 2021.