Chapter 17: Revealing The Truth

Y/N's P.O.V

I sneak around hallways and avoid Hammerhead's thugs as I'm not in the best condition to take them on directly.

After sneaking around for a few minutes I see a room with an exit sign above it.

Y/N: (Whispers) There's my way out.

I go over to the door and go through it.

Once I'm inside I see that I've just tripped a wire on the ground. The door shuts behind me and I hear multiple beeping noises.

I look to see that there's at least a dozen bombs planted around this room. Hammerhead must have set this in the event that I escaped.

Y/N: Oh shit!

I look over and see a window. I run and dive through the window as the bombs explode. I get hit by most of the explode and I hit the ground outside.

After getting up I wonder down the nearest alleyway trying not to pass out from the pain.

But I then kneel down as I feel my eyes start to shut.

I pull out a small S.H.I.E.L.D communication device that Yelena gave me. I then fall down to the ground.

Y/N: (Weakly) Yelena... I need... I need help...

I then feel myself black out.

Yelena's P.O.V

After getting that message from Y/N Justin and I head out to find him. Luckily I've managed to track his location as the communication device I gave him has a tracker in it.

We make it round the corner and see Y/N passed out on the ground.

Yelena: Y/N!

Justin: Y/N, you okay?

We roll him over and take his mask off.

Justin: He's hurt bad Yelena.

Yelena: I know, we've got to get him out of here. Let's go.

Justin nods and picks Y/N up, we then leave the area.

Y/N's P.O.V

So I woke and saw that I was with Justin and Yelena. They obviously got my message and found me.

Justin helps me walk as the three of us go into my house and he then leans me up against the wall.

Justin: Hold on. We'll get a wash cloth and some antibiotics.

Yelena: You, just sit tight.

Yelena and Justin leave the house.

I then hear a door open.

Vanessa: Y/N.

I then see mum come out.

Vanessa: Where have you...

Mum's eyes widen as she sees the state I'm in.

Vanessa: Oh my god. Baby, what happened to you?

She then looks down and see my suit.

Vanessa: What are you wearing?

I look at her.

Y/N: I have to tell you something.

(One hour later)

I'm now sitting down on the couch with mum. She's patched me up then I told her everything. I told her about being bit by the spider, becoming Spider-Man, Hammerhead and Tombstone etc. she's taken it pretty well, I think.