Chapter 73: The New Web Warriors

(Queens, New York. January, 2016. Earth-7)

Y/N's P.O.V

As I come out of the portal I catch myself with my web and zip over and stick to the side of a building.

I look around and realise that I'm back on my earth. I'm back home.

Y/N: Holy shit. I'm back, I'm finally back home. Now, I just gotta get to Oscorp and stop Goblin.

I then jump away and swing over to Oscorp.

(Fifteen minutes later)

Once I'm inside Oscorp I go to the same place I found Goblin before.

I come out of the vent and see Goblin climb into a chamber.

Now that he's in and chamber fills up with gas I drop down and go over to the console.

Y/N: Alright Goblin, time for you to get unplugged.

I start ripping out the wires on the back of the console. But this causes an explosion that knocks me away.

As I stand up after the explosion I hear Goblin laughing.

Goblin: Too late Spider-Man.

I look over and see that Goblin has green electricity coming off him.

Goblin: I am now more powerful than I ever was before.

Y/N: Well, it doesn't matter how powerful you get I'll find a way to stop you.

He says nothing and instead jumps into the air to crush me, but I jump out of the way.

When he tries to do it again I jump over him and shoot him in the back with my taser webs, but he turns and rips the off.

Y/N: You can keep trying Goblin, but you can't beat me.

Goblin: Oh, I'm no longer merely the Goblin. Now I have the speed and power of multiple Spiders from across the multiverse.

He then jumps towards much faster than he ever did before.

Y/N: Whoa!

I manage to dodge him that time, but moves too fast for me and knocks me to the ground.

He then drops down and crushes me with his fists.

Y/N: Okay... that was pretty fast.

Goblin then picks me up and throws me through a wall.

After a few minutes of dodging his attacks I realise that he got Miles' camouflage ability and Miguel's claws.

But before he could try and hit me again he stops in his tracks. He starts sparking green again, then his body starts to transform.

Goblin: What's this?!

Goblin's armor starts to break apart, he grows real claws, he gets two new arms and mutates further.

Y/N: Norman! What have you done?!

Goblin: The serum continues to evolve me! I am even more powerful than I thought! I am Spider-Goblin!! Hahaha!!