Chapter 66: The Spectacular Spider-Man

(Two days later)

Y/N's P.O.V

It's been two days since I was attacked by the Green Goblin and since he took some of my blood. I still can't figure out why he took my blood.

Though he hasn't attacked and taken the blood from Justin, Ben or Isaac. None of this makes any sense to be honest.

As I stand on a rooftop I get a call from an unknown number.

I answer the call.

Y/N: Hello.

???: Y/N, it's me.

Y/N: Uncle Nick? Is that you?

Nick Fury: Yeah, it's me kid. We need to meet. I have some information about your Green Goblin friend.

Y/N: Great. I'm on my way.

I hang up and jump off the roof.

(Ten minutes later)

I'm now at an old S.H.I.E.L.D warehouse with uncle Nick and Maria Hill.

As I walk in I take off my mask.

Y/N: So what's going on?

Maria: We've figured out what Goblin's plan is.

An the hologram table Hill brings up and image of some sort of doorway.

Y/N: What is that?

Nick Fury: One of our contacts within Oscorp found it. He tells us that it's a dimensional doorway. Goblin built it to travel to other worlds.

My eyes widen as I step forward.

Y/N: Wait, are you guys telling me there are more alternative earth's out there? That there's a multiverse?

They both nod.

I clap my hands.

Y/N: Yes! I told Tony the multiverse was real, but he didn't believe me! Yes!

I then start to ramble about how the existence of the mulitverse changes the way we look at everything and just being a nerd.

The two look at me with a stern look.

Y/N: Oh sorry. I just got excited. So, why is Goblin travelling to other earth's?

Nick Fury: We believe he's going after other spider powered heroes on other earth's.

Y/N: So, he's going after other Spiders on other earth's? That makes sense actually.

Maria: Why's that?

Y/N: When he and I fought he took a sample of my blood. I just can't figure out why.

Nick Fury: And you think he plans to do this with the other Spiders?

Y/N: Pretty much. Was your man on the inside able to find out who the Goblin is?

Maria: No, he just said that Goblin stole alot of stuff and built this with it.

Y/N: Okay, do we have a location?

Maria: Since yesterday energy has been surging into this shut down Stark Industries facility. So best guess is he's there.

Y/N: Okay, I'm on it.

I leave and put my mask back on.

(Fifteen minutes later)

I make it to the old Stark Industries facility, I sneak in through the air vent.

Once I make it to the main lab I see the dimensional doorway.