Chapter 75: Going Home

(The next day)

Y/N's P.O.V

So after sending the other Spiders back to their earth's yesterday, I'm now back with uncle Nick telling him everything that happened.

Y/N: The Siege Perilous is safe, Electro's in custody, the Green Goblin is gone and all the other Spideys are back home.

Nick Fury: Other Spideys? One Spider-Man is enough to handle. Seven sounds like a nightmare I've had in the past.

Y/N: Well, that's a little harsh. But, it's weird. Seeing different me's, it reminded me of who I am. My life and my legacy. I don't know, it's hard to explain.

Nick Fury: What's to explain? Makes perfect sense to me.

He walks over and pats me on the shoulder.

Nick Fury: Good job son. Your father would be proud.

Y/N: Different worlds, different Spideys, but one constant. No matter where, no matter when. Spider-Man matters.

Uncle Nick smiles before leaving with Hill and other agents.

After that I leave and go back home to Yelena.

(Three hours later)

I've now just finished setting up a nice romantic setting in my apartment for myself and Yelena.

As I'm waiting I hear the door open.

Yelena: Babe?

I walk out with flowers in my hand.

Y/N: Hey beautiful.

She smiles and comes over to me.

Yelena: Hey you. Did you do all of this?

I nod and hand her the flowers.

Y/N: Yeah, I did. I wanted to do something for you, I really missed you while I was gone.

She smiles again, then leans up, puts her hand on my cheek and kisses me.

We pull away and she keeps her hand on my cheek.

Yelena: I missed you too baby. How was your mission?

Y/N: Ah, it was interesting. And I'd like to tell you about it.

Yelena: Fury had only mentioned something about seven other Spideys.

I smile.

Y/N: Yeah, it was crazy. That's all I'll say for now. Though I do have something I want to ask you.

Yelena: What's that?

Y/N: Well, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to move in here with me? Permanently. I know you have a key, but I'd to have you here with me always. I want to wake up to you every morning, I...

Before I could finish talking Yelena pulls me down by neck and kisses me deeply.

As we kiss I put my hands on her hips.

We then pull away.

Y/N: So, is that a yes?

She giggles.

Yelena: Of course it's a yes.

Y/N: Okay, good.

Yelena: I mean I practically stay here every night here when I'm not at the compound.

Y/N: I guess that's true. Now, shall we eat?

Yelena: Yes, we shall.

She smiles and puts the flowers down, then she goes over to the table.

I join her and we have a very nice and romantic night.

I'm just happy to be home with Yelena, she is my home.

(A/N: So that's the end of Spider-Man: Spiders of the Multiverse arc. Next up is Captain America Civil War.)