Chapter 35: Spider-Man: The Rise of The Sinister Six & Web Warriors Prologue

Hey everyone it's Y/N L/N, so it's been awhile and I think that it's time that I bring you all up to speed on what's been happening.

Now I'm gonna address something and it kinda sucks, so Mia and I broke up. At the end of September in 2013 she went to Paris on a student exchange program, then in February she sent me a break up letter. So yeah, it's been really shitty for me. Justin, Yelena and others have tried to cheer me up the best they can, but I guess I still need time.

I've been trying to fill the void by going out as Spider-Man more frequently. I've been fighting my normal rogue's gallery such as Electro, Shocker, Sandman etc. My rogues gallery hasn't changed that much to be honest and pretty much all of them are either behind bars or back behind bars.

But other than the break up things in my personal life has been okay. I still have my friends, my mum and I have the Avengers too. Mind you I don't see them as much right now as they're doing their own thing recently. Though I did hear that Thor was in the UK last year, which I didn't expect if I'm being honest.

Other than that nothing much has happened. So now that you're all caught up I'm gonna go.

I'll talk to you all later.

(A/N: Now I know many of you thought I was gonna kill off Mia, and I did plan to, but with the story I wanted to tell it didn't really fit in the right way if you get what I'm saying. I know this is a lazy way to write her off, but it's the best I could do. So I'm sorry about that guys, hope you understand.)