Chapter 6: Facing Bone-Saw

(Four days later)

So it's been four days since my incident at school and since I've gone back I haven't had Isaac try to go for me once. I must of scared him off.

But anyway, after talking to Mia that night before I went to bed I went on the Internet and saw that there's going to be a wrestling match and the winner gets a cash prize. So I decide to use my powers to win the money, partly because I don't know what else to do with them.

I manage to put together a costume as you have to have one to enter, it's nothing special but it'll get the job done. I also built some web shooters for myself to go with my spider style.

I'm now ready to go to the wrestling match. I'm currently outside with with grandpa as he's given me a ride to the library because that's where I said I'd be today.

Henry: Okay kiddo, here's your stop.

Y/N: Yeah, thanks grandpa. I'll see you later.

Henry: You're welcome. I'll be back in a few hours to pick you up.

Y/N: Okay grandpa. Bye.

Henry: Bye.

I get out of his car and I wait for his car to turn the corner and, I go over to the wrestling event instead.

Once I get there I go inside I go and sign up.

After waiting for about an hour I get called up to fight the champ Bone-Saw.

As I stand behind the curtain I see the presenter come right up to it.

Presenter: Hey kid, what's your name?

Y/N: The Human-Spider.

Presenter: The Human-Spider? Really? That's the best you got?

Y/N: Yeah.

Presenter: Ah, that sucks.

He then walks away.

Presenter: The sum of three thousand dollars will be paid to the terrifying, the deadly. The Ultimate Spider-Man.

The curtain flies up and I see the crowd and they instantly start booing me.

Though I gotta say the Ultimate Spider-Man is a great name. I can't believe I didn't think of that.

I manage to get to the ring without getting hit with any crap that the crowd was throwing at me.

Once I'm in the ring I stand to face Bone-Saw and then I see that they are bringing a cage around the ring and locking us in.

Y/N: (Whispers) A cage? What the hell?

Bone-Saw: Hey freak show. You're going nowhere! I got you for three minutes, three minutes of play time.

When the bell rings Bone-Saw charges at me, but I jump backwards and stick to the cage.

He looks up at me confused by what had just happened.

Bone-Saw: What are doing up there?

Y/N: Staying away from you. That's a nice outfit. When this is done can we talk design details?

He tries to jump up to me, but I flip over him and land in a spider-like position behind him.

Bone-Saw turns and tries to attack me again. But this time I shoot my webs up and attach them to the top of the cage. I then use the momentum to pull myself up and flip over him.

One of the girls on the outside give Bone-Saw a chair and he hits me with it multiple times over the head. After throwing the chair away he gets given a pole, but this time I start kicking him in the face.

He tries to go for me again but I put both my legs up and throw him over me into the cage knocking him out cold.

I stand up to my feet.

Referee: Winner!!

He grabs my hand and lifts it up.

Presenter: Ladies and gentlemen, give it up to the new champ! Spider-Man!!!

I smile as I start waving to the crowd.

(Ten minutes later)

After all of that I get changed then I go to collect the money that I won for the fight, but the guy rips me off and doesn't give me the money that I'm owed.

As I'm leaving the building I see a robber coming out of the office.

???: Stop that guy!

Promoter: Stop him! He's got my money!!

As the robber comes towards me I let him past and into the elevator.

He hits the button and the doors start to close.

Robber: Thanks man.

A cop and the guy who ripped me off show up.

Cop: What the hell's the matter with you? You let him go!

The cop then leaves.

Promoter: What was that? You could've taken that guy down. Now he's gonna get away with my money.

I smirk.

Y/N: I missed the part where that's my problem.

He then walks away too and I get in the elevator and leave the building.

Once I get outside I see that there is a group of people standing in a circle.

I go over to see what is happening. As I move through group of people I see what they're all looking at, and when I do my heart sank.

It was grandpa.

Y/N: That's my grandfather!

I bend down next to him, and then look at a cop nearby.

Y/N: What happened?

Cop: He was shot, but don't worry the ambulance is on its way.

I nod as I look back down at grandpa who's just opened his eyes.

I feel the tears streaming down my face.

Y/N: Grandpa?

Henry: Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah, it's me. I'm here.

Henry: Y/N. I love you...

Before grandpa could say more I saw the life drain from his eyes. My grandfather was dead. The closest thing I had to a father was now dead.

The sadness I had was now replaced with anger, as I stand I hear the cops talking about how the criminal stole grandpa's car and they have his location.

The cops may not be able to stop him, but the Ultimate Spider-Man can.

I leave the area and go to find the nearest alleyway so I can change back into my suit.