Chapter 95: Avengers Endgame Prologue

Hey everyone, it's Y/N L/N a.k.a the Ultimate Spider-Man and I'm just back here to catch you all up on what's been happening since the Battle of Wakanda etc.

So it's been three years since we failed to get the stones back from Thanos. Everyone has dealt with the snap in their own ways, though the world has mostly recovered from what happened. At least the best it could given the circumstances.

After what happened with everything Yelena and I decided we wanted to retire. We still help out in some ways, we just don't go out into the field as Spider-Man and White Widow. She and I both thought it was best for us so we can just be together. Yelena and I are now living in Upstate New York, we're not too far from the Avengers Compound.

Yelana and I are still going strong, she was there for me and helped me deal with what happened. We also got a dog about seven months ago as we both wanted to get one. He's a German Shepherd and he's five months old, we named him Shadow.

I'm actually planning on proposing to her soon, I'm just waiting for the right time to do so.

The Avengers that are left are still keeping the world safe with Natasha leading them from the Avengers Compound, she's leading the Avengers on earth and the ones in space which is basically Rocket, Carol and Nebula.

Well, that's about it everyone. You are all caught up, at least the main things that is.

Goodbye guys.