Chapter 39: The Sinister Six

(Three days later)

Y/N's P.O.V

So I'm swinging through the city and fighting crime whenever it pops up, and with the new alien black suit fighting crime is still easy as hell.

As I'm doing this I hear screaming and smashing noises coming from Time Square.

I swing over there and I see Rhino causes some problems.

I jump down and land on a turned over truck infront of Rhino.

Y/N: Rhino! I knew there was no prison wide enough to hold you.

He chuckles.

Rhino: Wide enough. Good one.

I stand up straight.

Y/N: Wow. I knew they taught traits in the slamer, but a sense of humor.

I then feel my spider sense go off.

Y/N: Huh. I don't usually get the tingles when the bad guy's in plain sight.

Then out of nowhere I get hit and send to the ground.

I look up and see Sandman on top of the truck.

Sandman: Sorry Spidey, was I supposed to wait my turn?

I stand back up.

Y/N: Ah, you two are partners again?

Sandman: Us two?

I look over to see Shocker stand next to the truck.

Shocker: Afraid you ain't gettin' off that easy Bug.

After that I look up to see Vulture flying above me.

I then see Electro slide in on a building and land on the ground infront of me.

Y/N: What the...?

I turn again to see Doc Ock come down and stand with the group.

Doc Ock: Now then Arachnid. Any last words?

Y/N: I think the alien suit just peed my pants.

The group of six now come towards me.

They're some sort of Sinister Six.

After saving two women I go back out to deal with the Sinister Six.

I get grabbed by Ock and thrown through the air.

As I'm in the air I get hit by Shockers blast and I go flying into a billboard, and land on a car.

I see that Electro is about to hit the car, so I jump off before the car gets hit and blows up.

When I land back on the ground I see Rhino is charging at me. So I jump over him at the last second.

Y/N: Only six huh? What happened? Hammerhead and Lizard have a football game to go to.

I then web zip up into the air.

Y/N: I gotta get some altitude. Deal with them one at a time.

As I swing up I get hit by Vulture's wings and it tears my suit. Luckily the symbiote can instantly repair any tears.

I web zip over to Vulture and land on his back.

Y/N: It's time to ground this bird.

I punch Vulture's pack again, but it doesn't break and causes me pain.

Y/N: Ahh!!

Vulture: Fool! This dog's not too old to learn your tricks. My tech is now protected by reinforced steel.

I then get grabbed by Ock's arms again.

Doc Ock: In fact none of your former methods will work on us a second time.

He throws me away and I then get hit by Sandman and get sent flying into the big screen.

I fall and land to the ground in pain. I then look up.

Y/N: I hate to admit it, but I can't beat these guys together.

I web a manhole cover and go to throw it at them.

Y/N: Gotta bail.

I rush over to the hole and jump down into it.

I manage to find a place to hide and escape from the Sinister Six.

After escaping I swing up to a rooftop far from Time Square.

I sit down and take my mask off.

Y/N: Damn it. I thought I'd be able to beat all of them with this suit, I guess they're stronger together than I thought they'd be.

After taking a moment I stand up, put my mask on and swing away.

(Six hours later)

After taking some time I finally go back home.

I swing through my bedroom window and land on the floor.

The suit then crawls off me.

Y/N: Man, I just wish I could wake up tomorrow and have Doc Ock and his Sinister Six back behind bars along with Hammerhead and Tombstone.

I go over to my bed and immediately crash out for the night.

(Four hours later)

Third person perspective

As Y/N sleeps his radio that is connected to police scanners goes off.

Officer: The escaped convicts have left Time Square and have now taken taken hostages at the Metro Bank near Central Park.

Once the symbiote hears this it takes over Y/N's body as he sleeps and takes the wheel.

It jumps out the bedroom window and swings over to Metro Bank.

(A/N: So in the next chapter the next fight with the Sinister Six will be in the third person. And I'll be referring to Y/N as it, this is because the symbiote is controlling his body at this point. Just wanted to say that before hand, so no-one would be confused.)