Chapter 59: Fighting Ultron

Y/N's P.O.V

After tell Cap and the other's about what Cho told me. Steve has Clint, Yelena and Natasha start scanning for Ultron as we know he's the area.

Steve and I then hear Nat come over the comms.

Natasha: Well, I've got a private jet about to take off. That could be him.

Clint: I've spotted a truck from the lab right above you guy's and we've got three with cradle and one in the cab. I can take out the driver.

Y/N: No, don't! That gem blows it could level half the city.

Steve: Y/N's right. We need to draw out Ultron.

Steve and I then jump off the bridge and onto the truck, but Steve goes flying off the back then into the air due to a blast from Ultron.

Y/N: Well he's definitely not happy, Cap and I are gonna try and keep him that way.

Clint: You guy's aren't a match for him Spidey.

Y/N: Thanks Clint.

Cap gets hit by Ultron and sent into a car.

Ultron then flies up to face me.

Ultron: You know what's in that cradle boy? The power make real change and that terrifies you.

Y/N: Well, I wouldn't call it a comfort.

I shoot my taser webs at him to hopefully disable him, but it doesn't work and when Steve gets back he and I end up fighting Ultron together.

Cap then throws his shield up and as it comes back down I use webs to throw it back at Ultron but he knocks the shield down into the street.

After fighting Ultron for a while longer I see Nat come in on a motorcycle and throw Cap's shield back to him.

But to stop Natasha he uses one of his abilities to bring up apart of the road infront of her.

Y/N: Nat! Watch out!!

Natasha puts on the brakes and manages to stop the bike just in time.

I breathe out a sigh of relief.

Ultron then knocks me off the truck and I have to use a car door and my webs to slide across the roads to catch up to the truck. I then get closer to the truck I jump back onto it.

Y/N: Alright, come on!

I then jump on Ultron's back and hit him with my venom blast.

Clint then comes in and manages to draw out the guards with the gun at the front of the quinjet.

As Steve and I continue to fight Ultron the fight spills over on to the train that was close by.

The three of us fight in tight quarters, I then get knocked down by Ultron's blast.

After that I hear Natasha come over the comms.

Natasha: Okay, I'm going in. Y/N, Cap can you keep Ultron occupied?

Y/N: (Panting) What do you think we've been doing?

I get back up and rejoin Cap in fighting Ultron.

It's now at the point where Ultron nearly has us beat, but then out of nowhere I see a blur go past me and knock Ultron back. I then see Pietro Maximoff standing there behind Ultron.

Ultron then goes to attack me again but some sort of barrier forms between us. I turn to see Wanda standing behind me.

He seems upset by what the twins are now doing.

Ultron: Please don't do this.

Wanda: What choice do we have.

Ultron then blasts the front of the train taking out the driver and flies away. Cap then heads up to the front.

Clint: I've got the package. Cap do you have eyes on Nat?

Steve: If you got the package get it to Stark.

Clint: Cap, do you have eyes on Nat?

Steve: Just go!

Steve then comes back our way and looks at Pietro

Steve: The train is off the tracks and we have civilians in our path.

Pietro goes to get the civilians out of the way.

Steve then looks to Wanda.

Steve: Can you stop this?

Y/N: With my help she can.

I take off my mask, then I ran up to the front of the train and stand on the edge of the train.

I start shooting out webs to buildings to slow the train down to a stop.

Doing this starts to strain my arms and it also starts to tear my suit open.

Y/N: Rrraaahhh!!!!!

After a bit of hard work from myself and Wanda bring the train comes to a stop. Cap starts help people out of the train, Wanda checks on her brother.

I fall to the ground as I'm exhausted.

After a moment I look up and see Steve standing infront of me offering me a hand.

Steve: You okay kid?

I nod and take his hand.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm good. That just took alot outta me.

Cap pats my arm, then he and I walk over to the twins.

Pietro: I'm okay, I just need a minute.

Steve: Well, I'm very tempted not to give you one.

Wanda then looks at us.

Wanda: The cradle? Did you get it?

Y/N: Yeah, Stark will take care of it.

Wanda looks worried by this.

Wanda: No, he won't.

Steve: You don't know what you're talking about kid. Stark's not crazy.

Wanda: He will do anything to make things right. You know Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?

Cap tries to get in touch with any of the others, but no-one replies.

After that Steve sighs and turns to us.

Steve: Okay, let's head back to the tower and talk to Tony.

I nod.

The four of us then leave to find a way back to New York.