Chapter 11: Y/N & Mia's First Date

(Five days later)

Y/N's P.O.V

So it's been five days since I dealt with the Vulture and the Enforcers, but since then I haven't actually fought any other big bads like the Vulture.

Now I'm actually taking pictures for J. Jonah Jameson at the Daily Bugle as a photographer.

Though right now I'm at school taking pictures of the football game for the school. Well I'm supposed to be doing that but I'm getting distracted by Mia's cheerleading.

Y/N: Wow, I love spectator sports.

I then see Mia look at me and she smiles. She's so beautiful.

Y/N: Wow

Y/N: Wow.

I then take a picture of her.

Mia comes over to me and steps up on a bench so she's closer to me.

Mia: Hey Y/N. You get a new camera?

Y/N: Yeah, I got it with money I've made from my new job.

Mia: That's great!

She and I hug and she kisses me on the cheek.

Mia's P.O.V

As Y/N and I hug one of my friends grabs me and pulls me down and away from him.

Friend: What are you doing Mia? You can't want to be in the school paper that bad. His nerdyess is contagious.

I smile and hide my slighty red cheeks.

Mia: I don't mind catching whatever Y/N's got. He's really cute.

Y/N's P.O.V

After the game I go down to the pitch and see Mia she comes over with a smile on her face.

I'm actually planning on asking her out on a date.

Mia: Hey you.

Y/N: Hey.

We hug again, after we pull away I start to get nervous.

Y/N: So, Mia there's something I wanted to ask you. I've been wanting to ask you for a long time now.

Mia: Okay, what is it?

Y/N: Well, I was wondering... I was wondering if... if you maybe wanted to go out on a date with... with me? I've really liked you for a long time and I know you're like way out of my league....

She stops my babbling by putting her hand on my cheek and leaning up slightly to kiss me.

As we continue to kiss I put my hands on her hips and bring her closer to me.

After a few minutes she and I pull away but she keeps her hands on my cheeks.

Y/N: Wow, what was that for?