Chapter 24: Spider-Cat

(Queens, New York. May, 2012. Y/N's age: 16)

Y/N's P.O.V

I'm currently on a mission right now, I went to see Teo and he told me the people that robbed him went to the nearby power station.

So I've just finished off the last of the bad guys, I go over to a bag that's hanging on a lever.

Once I grab the bag I see a ginger cat pop it's head out.

Y/N: Ah, you must be Teo's cat, Spider-Man. It's nice to meet you. I'm Spider-Man.

I look in the bag and see a small Spider-Man mask.

Y/N: This must be yours buddy.

I put the mask on him and he looks adorable.

Y/N: Aww, you look cute. My girlfriend would love you.

I put the backpack on my back.

When I turn around I see a group of bad guys coming towards me.

Y/N: Okay, let's do this boys.

After a few minutes of fighting I get down to the last guy.

I punch him sending him into the air, I then flip in the air and activate my venom blast ability.

I shock the bad guy in mid-air, whilst Spider-Cat jumps out of the backpack and scratches the bad guy.

(A/N: So just imagine that it's Y/N in the suit he and Tony made in chapter 21

(A/N: So just imagine that it's Y/N in the suit he and Tony made in chapter 21.)

I land on the ground, then I look back at Spider-Cat who's now back in the backpack.

Y/N: Nice job Spider-Man. You'd make a great partner. But for now let's get you home.

After leaving the power station I land on a rooftop, and after taking a selfie with Spider-Man the cat I take him back to Teo.

I go into Teo's store.

Y/N: Hey Teo, I've got a surprise for you.

Teo: Oh yeah? What's that?

He turns and see Spider-Man the cat sitting on my shoulder.

Teo: Spider-Man!

Spider-Man the cat jumps down and goes over to Teo.

Teo: Did you have an adventure?

Y/N: Yeah, he helped me take the bad guys down. He's a fighter for sure.

Teo: Yes, he is. Thanks for bring him back Spider-Man.

Teo and I fist bump.

Y/N: It's no problem. I see ya later.

Teo: See ya later Spider-Man.

I leave Teo's and web zip away.

(The next day)

So right now I'm supposed to be getting ready to have Mia round my place for the night. But I'm held up as I've just chased down Montana a.k.a Shocker to an abandoned theatre.

I'm swinging around dodging his shock blasts.

Y/N: Look Shocker, I've got a date. So can we speed this up please?

Shocker: You ain't goin' anywhere Bug.

I continue to dodge his blasts. I then use my webs to bring an old curtain down on his head.

He destroys it and starts blasts again.

Shocker: You know, it ain't wise to make a dangerous man look foolish.

I just laugh at this.

Y/N: You don't need my help for that. You look in a mirror lately?

I swing and land on a beam.

Y/N: Talk about incompetent. You've had more shots than Marko and O'Hern. And done about as well.

Shocker: Them boys are punks. This is my profession.

I dodge another shot and swing over to land on another beam.

Y/N: Really? With that accent (In Shocker's accent) I was thinkin' rodeo clown.

This angers him.

Shocker: Don't you mock me boy!

I hide behind the beam as he blasts it.

Y/N: I mock! I'm a mocker!

The part of the beam I'm on gets blasted away. I spin it around and aim at Shocker and use my webs as a sling shot.

Y/N: I'm also a puller, a tugger and a yanker too!

I then pull the two other beams down. This causes most of the interior to collapse.

This also traps Shocker.

I land down on the stage.

Y/N: And that's what they call bringing down the house.

I take a bow.

Once that's done I pull Shocker out of the reck and head him off to the police, who had just shown up.

I look around at the police in the area and see they've got this all covered.

Y/N: Well, now that this is over I can get to my place and get ready for Mia.

I then web zip off the ground and web swing back to my place.

Y/N: I just hope I'm not late for this date like the last one.

I continue to swing back to my house.

(Fifteen minutes later)

So I'm now at home and I've just taken off my suit.

Y/N: Okay, Mia will be here in ten minutes and nothing is ready. I've done more with less time, so I should be good. I hope.

I rush downstairs and start getting everything ready for tonight.