Chapter 32: Aliens In New York

Y/N's P.O.V

So we've now made it to New York and, we see aliens flying down from out of a portal in the sky just above Stark Tower.

Once we get closer I contact Stark over the comms.

Y/N: Alright Tony, we're coming in from the North-East.

Tony: What did you guys do? Stop for drivethru. Swing up Park I'm gonna lay them out for you.

Clint and Nat fly up to Stark Tower to take down Loki. But when we get there we see Thor and Loki fighting each other.

Loki then fires a shot and hits the quinjet sending us to the ground.

Y/N: Oh shit!

Once the ramp lowers Nat, Yelana, Steve, Clint and I run out of the jet and head towards the tower.

Steve: Come on, we've gotta get back up there.

We continue running and we stop to see more aliens flying out of the portal in the sky.

Aliens then start to land in buildings and on the ground.

Y/N: Mr. Stark, are seeing this?

Tony: I'm seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?

Steve: Banner?

Tony: Look, just keep me posted.

We then duck behind some cars.

Clint: We've got civilians trapped Cap.

Cap looks up.

Steve: Those people down there are sitting ducks.

Yelena: We've got to help them.

Chitauri soldiers then show up and start shooting at us.

Nat then looks to Cap and I.

Natasha: We've got this, you two go.

I look to Clint.

Y/N: You can hold them off?

He looks to me.

Clint: Kid, it'd be my genuine pleasure.

He then starts to fire arrows, then Natasha and Yelena shoot their guns.

This gives Cap and I the opportunity to leap down into the streets and get civilians out of the way.

Once Steve and I were in the streets I see Justin heading down into the subway with a group of civilians.

I go over to him.

Y/N: Justin!

He turns and sees me.

Justin: Y/N! What the fuck is all this bro?

Y/N: There's alot to catch you up on buddy, but now is not the time for it. You get these people out. We need to get as many civilians off the streets as we can.

He nods.

Justin: Okay, I'm on it. Good luck man.

Y/N: You too Justin.

I then web zip back over to Yelena, Clint and Natasha.

When I make it back to the other's I land down and help deal with the Chitauri and, I also see Nat and Yelena taking them down with an alien guns.

Cap then comes in and takes them down with the shield.

When more start coming our way they get hit by lighting and Thor lands down infront of us.