Chapter 15: Meeting Hammerhead

(One week later)

Y/N's P.O.V

So it's been a week since my run in with Tombstone and I'm fully healed and I'm also back out fighting crime.

I also became friends with Isaac recently. He's been trying to turn over a leaf. So he apologised to me and other's, so we're on good terms.

On the big bad front I've fought Dr. Otto Octavius, who become a villain known as Dr. Octopus. But that's about it.

We still haven't found a way to deal with Tombstone yet, and we still don't know if this Hammerhead is working for Tombstone. If we did maybe we could figure out a way to take down Tombstone.

But enough of hero talk, I'm currently spending time with Mia at her place.

We're laying on her bed under the cover naked.

As I lay there looking up at the ceiling, I notice Mia raise her head from my chest and look at me.

Mia: Hey you. Are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I just can't stop thinking about my fight with Tombstone. I've never been beaten so easily like that.

Mia: Hey, it's okay. Don't let it get you down, okay?

I nod.

Y/N: Yeah, okay. I'm sorry I know I shouldn't be focusing on Spider-Man stuff right now it's just... I just want to get him out of the way and in jail. I don't want to risk him hurting anyone close to me. I don't want to lose you.

She leans up on my chest and puts her hand on my cheek.

Mia: Hey. You're not gonna lose me baby. Okay? Because I have you to protect me.

I smile.

Y/N: I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe.

Mia: I know. Now come on, let's get some sleep. I think you'll need it.

I nod and peck her on the lips.

Y/N: Okay, good night. I love you Mia.

Mia: Good night. I love you too Y/N.

We cuddle up and go to sleep.

(The next day)

So I'm now swinging through the city and I hear an alarm trip at a NuForm factory that belongs to Roxxon.

I swing down there and when I land on the roof I crawl down into a vent.

Once inside I see a group of guys that work for Tombstone loading up NuForm into the back of a truck.

I take pictures with my phone and send them to Justin.

Justin: Hey man, I just got the pics you sent. What do Tombstone's men want with NuForm?

Y/N: That's a good question. I guess I should go down there and find out.

Justin: Good idea. Be careful.

Y/N: I will.

I crawl out of the vent and jump down to the ground.

Y/N: Hey guys, I don't think that NuForm belongs to you.

Thug: It's Spider-Man! Get him!

They pull out their guns and start shooting at me.

Y/N: "Spider-Man. Get him." Really? That's the best you got?

I dodge the bullets and start taking the thugs one by one.

After taking down the last thug I feel my spider sense go off.