Chapter 16: Being Captured

(Two days later)

Y/N's P.O.V

I've been searching for Hammerhead for the past two days and I've come up with nothing. It's like he's gone completely off the grid.

Everything has gone quiet right now, there's been a few things going on such as robberies, muggings etc. but that's all.

I'm now in my room and I walk into my room from my walk-in bathroom.

As I walk in I see someone sitting in my desk chair and they spin in it to face me.

Hammerhead: Hey there Spider-Man, or can I call you Y/N?

I immediately getting into a fighting stance.

Y/N: What the hell are you doing in this house? And how'd you...?

Hammerhead: How'd I find out who you were? It's on a need to know basis kid, and you don't need to know.

Y/N: Coming after me as Spider-Man is one thing, but coming after me in my family home. That is officially the stupidest thing you could ever do Hammerhead.

He puts his hand up.

Hammerhead: I'm not here to fight kid. Honestly. I'm actually here to make a deal with you.

Y/N: The hell are you talking about?

Hammerhead: I'm here to make a deal. I want your help in fact. I want you to help me to take out Tombstone.

I nod my head as I realise what his future plan is.

Y/N: So, you want me to help you take out Tombstone so you can be the new Bigman of Crime.

Hammerhead: Now you're getting it. You're a smart kid L/N. I'm impressed. You help me do this, and I'll let your mother live. I'll also keep your identity a secret.

I feel the anger raise up in me.

Y/N: Okay, threatening my mother is officially the stupidest thing you've done.

Hammerhead: You help me and everything will be fine for you. I'll give some time to think about it.

He gets up and leaves.

(Two days later)

It's been two days since Hammerhead made me the offer that he made me. I obviously went to find him the next day and told him that we don't have a deal.

But today I've decided to take the day off and be Y/N L/N for the day. So I'm taking Mia out on a date.

So Mia and I have just come out of a restaurant with as she and I had just had a nice date.

As we come out I spin Mia around and she laughs, I then pull her close to me and put my arm around her waist.

Mia: Tonight was great Y/N. Thank you for doing this for me.

Y/N: Of course, anything for you.

I lean and kiss her cheek.

Y/N: Plus I needed this too, and I owed you another date. I'm sorry I haven't been the best boyfriend recently. It's just everything going on with Tombstone and Hammerhead has been difficult. I'm still sorry though.

Mia: You don't have to apologise, I get it Y/N. And for what it's worth even with everything going on you're a pretty great boyfriend.

We stop and I smile at her.

Y/N: You really know how to make a guy feel special, don't you?

She leans up to me.

Mia: I do my best.