Chapter 69: Spider-Man Noir

(New York, January, 1933. Earth-17)

Y/N's P.O.V

When I come back out of the wormhole I see that I'm in an old timey New York.

Y/N: Well, this is a different New York than I'm used to.

I look around for a moment to take in my new surroundings.

Y/N: Okay, I gotta find the spider person of this earth and warn them about Goblin and hopefully stop him from stealing their DNA.

I web swing off to find the spider of this earth.

As I'm doing this I hear old school police sirens going off and see that the Goblin of my earth has stolen a truck and has the police after him.

I swing in and try to stop him, but before I can I see a figure in a black trench coat and hat swing in and land on the front of the truck.

The figure tries to attack Goblin but get gets knocked away and sent into the air.

Y/N: Oh shit! He needs help.

I web zip down and catch him with my webs as I stick to the wall.

Y/N: Easy there trench coat. I got ya.

I throw him up and lands on the rooftop above me. I then go and join him.

He looks at me and I realise that he's the Spider-Man of this earth.

Spider-Man Noir: I don't know how you pulled that off, but... why are you dressed like that? What are you, some kind of circus clown?

Y/N: My buddy Tony might say yes but I'm here to help you stop that maniac. He an enemy of mine called the Green Goblin.

He looks away.

Spider-Man Noir: I work alone.

Noir then jumps off the roof.

Y/N: Nice to meet you too sunshine.

(Fifteen minutes later)

After searching for trench coat for awhile I manage to help him get away from Goblin again and I go with him back to his place.

I sneak into his place and hang onto his ceiling as he walks in.

I then turn the light on.

Y/N: This place is really homey man.

Spider-Man Noir: Who are you?

I drop down infront of him.

Y/N: Let's just say I'm not from around here. And by "here" I mean this earth.

Spider-Man Noir: Wise guy.

He then rips off my mask and I notice his eyes widen under the mask.

Spider-Man Noir: It can't be.

Y/N: Oh, do I look familiar?

He then takes his mask off and reveals that he's an older version of me. He's in about his mid to late 30s.

Other Y/N: Not anymore kid.

Y/N: Whoa. I didn't age well on this earth. Look, I'm here to help you stop Goblin before he comes for your blood.

Other Y/N: What is he, some kind of vampire?

Y/N: Worse, he's a crazy scientist. Now, I know this sounds pretty weird

Other Y/N: Look, ever since some exotic spider bit me, my life has been nothing but weird.

We both put our masks back on.

Y/N: But you did what I did. You became a hero.

Other Y/N: Some hero. I didn't even want the job.

He then explains to me that to do this job he had to push everyone away, including his version of my mum and his Mia.

After that he web swings away but I go after him to convince me to let me help him.

While we're doing this we see a news blimp fly past.

We then hear Mia's voice on a radio. On this earth she became a reporter for the Daily Bugle.

Y/N: Huh, Mia's a reporter on this earth.

Other Y/N: Yep. I pushed her away because I couldn't let her get hurt. Not her.

Y/N: Look, you don't have to sacrifice friendships and relationships to be Spider-Man. At a point I used to think that way.

Other Y/N: What made you stop?

Y/N: I fell in love with a beautiful blonde who made me think differently.

Before he could reply we find out from the news report that the Goblin is attacking the news blimp.

Other Y/N: No! It's Mia!

Y/N: Come on we gotta save her.

He and web swing after the blimp.

Once we make it to the blimp we make it inside.

Y/N: Hey Goblin. You mind if we hitch a ride?

Goblin: Ah, I knew you'd come. So predictable.

Noir looks to me.

Other Y/N: You get the people out and safe, I'll handle this freak.

Goblin makes a quick turn.

Y/N: Oh shit! That's not good.

This causes a people the start falling out of the blimp aside from Mia.

I jump out after them.

Once I get closer I start grabbing onto them one by one.

Y/N: Don't worry people. I heard Tony Stark did something like this once.

I see two buildings and shoot webbing between them to make a net and it catches the civilians and me.

Y/N: Alright, it worked.

After getting the people down I head back to help Noir.

When I get back I see that Goblin has just used his drone to take Noir's DNA.

Y/N: Hey Goblin, I'm back.

I activate my venom blast and go to hit him but it doesn't work and he knocks me away and into the blimp controls.

Y/N: The controls are trashed.

In the chaos Golbon jumps out of the blimp and escapes.

Y/N: Damn it! Not again.

Other Y/N: We'll ditch the blimp in the river nearby.

Noir and I then get the civilians out just as the blimp crashes into the river as we land on the bridge.

Once everyone is safe I go over to Noir and Mia.

Y/N: See? Good things can happen when you let people into your life.

Mia (E17): The kid's right. No way you could have done that alone.

I sighs.

Other Y/N: Somethin' to think about I guess.

He then looks to me.

Other Y/N: You did good kid.

???: Yes!

We all look up and see Goblin on his glider.

Goblin: Congratulations all around! Tonight, I'm a winner too!

He laughs like crazy as he flies off into another portal.

Y/N: Man, I hate that guy.

Other Y/N: Looks like your friend got what he came for.

Y/N: Yeah, and where he's heading I have to go alone. You take care of yourself tough guy.

He chuckles.

Other Y/N: You too wise guy.

I smile and web zip away.

I then fling myself into the air and go through the portal after Goblin.