Chapter 81: Daredevil & Iron-Fist

Y/N's P.O.V

After suiting Steve and I make our way outside and rush towards the chopper that Clint had found earlier.

When we run towards it the chopper gets hit by a device that shuts it down.

Cap and I look up to see Tony and Rhodey flying in with their suits.

The two land they reveal their faces to us.

Tony: Isn't fun how you run into people at the airport? Don't you think that's weird?

Rhodey: Definitely weird.

Steve: Tony listen to me. The doctor he's behind all of this.

Cap and I turn to see the Prince T'challa jump in and land nearby.

T'challa: Spider-Man, Captain.

I nod to him.

Y/N: Your highness.

Tony: Ross gave me thirty-six hours to bring you in. That was twenty-four hours ago, so can you guys help a brother out?

Steve: You're after the wrong guy.

Tony: Your judgement is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday.

Y/N: And there are five more super soldiers just like him Tony.

Steve: Y/N's right. We can't let the doctor find 'em first Tony.

Steve and I then see Natasha walk over to us.

Natasha: Y/N, Steve, you two know what's about to happen here. Do you really wanna punch your way outta this one?

Y/N: If we have to.

I look over to see Justin swing in and land down near Black Panther.

Y/N: Hey Justin.

Justin: Hey bro.

Tony shakes his head.

Tony: Alright, I've run outta patience. Undroos.

Then out of nowhere Cap gets his shield taken from him, both our hands then get binded by webs.

We look up and see Ben land down in his suit and holding Cap's shield.

Ben: Hey guys.

I tilt my head.

Y/N: Ben, what are doing?

Ben: Sorry Y/N. I have to do this.

We then look over and see two new guys show up. One in a red suit and other in a green suit with a yellow mask.

Y/N: Who the hell are you guys?

Justin: They're are new friends. Daredevil and Iron-Fist.

Cap looks to Tony.

Steve: You've been busy.

Tony then goes on to say how myself, Steve and the others doing this is gonna tear the Avengers apart.

I sigh.

Y/N: You did that when you signed Tony. You all did.

Tony: Alright I'm done. You're gonna turn Barnes over to us now! Because it's us! Come on guys.

We then hear Sam come over the comms.

Sam: We found their quinjet. Hanger five. North runway.

When Cap and I hear this we both raise our hands up and Clint's arrows break through the webbing.

The other team is shocked by this.

Y/N: Alright Lang, you're up.

Ant-Man then grows big and kicks Ben in the face and comes over to Steve and I.

Scott: I believe this is yours Captain America.

Cap, Lang and I see Black Panther run off in the direction Sam and Bucky were in.

I look to Steve.

Y/N: Deal with the Prince, I've got Justin and Rhodey.

Cap nods and runs after Black Panther.

(Five minutes later)

Ant-Man and I have been fighting Justin, Rhodey, Daredevil and Iron-Fist with the help of Yelena and Isaac.

I kick Iron-Fist in the chest and he hits the wall nearby.

I turn and see Rhodey flying at me, I jump up and do a backflip to kick Rhodey. This sends him to the ground.

Scott: Hey Spidey, heads up!

I turn and see Lang as he throws me a small disc. Then he shows me a small truck.

Scott: Throw it at this. Now!

Scott throws the truck and I throw the disc.

The two objects make contact the truck grows big and makes an explosion that hits Justin, Natasha, Rhodey, T'challa, Iron-Fist and Daredevil.

I give him a dirty look.

Scott: Ah man I thought it was a water truck. Sorry.

I shake my head.

Y/N: Forget it. Let's just catch up to Cap and the other's. Yelena, Isaac. Let's go!

Scott and I leave with Isaac and Yelena close behind. We go to find the others and get to the quinjet.